Late 2013 MBP with dedicated graphics card not recognizing Razer Core on Windows 10 BootCamp

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has some ideas or experience with the Razer Core on Windows 10 via BootCamp. I have a late 2013 MacbookPro attached to a Razer core via the apple Thunderbolt 2/3 connector and a gigabyte 980 ti in the Core. It works on OSX however when I switch over to BootCamp, the core doesn't even show up in the device manager. I have tried various things with drivers, installing windows 8.1, plugging the core in at different times during the boot sequence, and a couple of other things but nothing so far has worked. Even though it doesn't show up in the device manager, it still will occasionally cause problems during the boot sequence and the core/card powers on and makes noise while windows is running. I'm lost as to what else to try and would love some input.

No luck :/. I have gotten it to work twice now, so I know it's possible, but it seems to be somewhat random (amazingly it worked out of the box, without having to do a DSDT override, only installing the drivers). Once I have it running on mac, I can reboot without issue as many times as I want. However, as soon as I boot into Windows and then restart, it doesn't even make it to the chime and the card/psu starts making lots of noise. The two times where it did work, it booted with the core plugged in and didn't run in to any issues in the boot sequence. I've continued to try various things, including the gpu switch and disabling the dedicated card but it still won't make it to the chime.