M14x Nebula red with sleeve and mouse and pad hehehe

sgt. maj. wifey

I have a thing for red I dont know what it is just do hell sarge just bought me a nintendo dsi xl for me tonight and even its red!!!! It started out with wanting to be different and then blew up from there LOL not many red laptops around ya know... so............. anyways...

edit: I just realized even my badge here is red!!! wow ok so maybe I really do have a thing for red LOL

Edited by sgt. maj. wifey
add on

Congrats on your new Alien SG Wifey, slick setup you have I had the same mouse for a long time that you have there... Now I have the red on in my Avatar. Red rawks!

• Thumbs Up 1

Lol it would be funny if it was same red coffee maker my mom has lol idk maybe it was Cuisinart... Yes red mouse, red lappy, red sleeve, red power supply cooler (lol the home made kind of course lol I think it's the first of its kind lol I made it to cool my 220watt psu on my last lappy and its funny it fits my M18x's 330watt psu... I am firm believer they should stay cool so they don't reach temps marked in manual as max temps) lol link is in my signature under my posts. I should post a new pic of the red model paint I added. Its the link that says mobile PS cool. Cheers enjoy your Red alien.

Edited by mw86

Btw the video was epic... you have just the right attitude to be in Tech|Inferno. "its Red so meh" you rock SSG Wifey lol. SSG are you making one for your M17x R3?