Asus Laptop F555LD - EGPU Code 43 Error

Drakus

Long story short: 

Code 43 error on laptop after installing drivers. Laptop itself has intel integrated graphics and also Nvidia GeForce 820m integrated into motherboard. The Nvidia 820m works fine(with code 43 error) when i unplug the GTX 680( which is mounted on the Bangood mini-pcie adapter). However once plugged in both the Nvidia Geforce 820m and the Nvidia GTX 680 GPU have a code 43 error. I've tried unistalling and re-installing drivers. The versions i've tried are: 376.33, 376.19, 368.81. I've used DDU to clear the drivers as well (in safe mode) but that seems to have failed as well. 

Notebook Specs are:
Ram: 8gb
Processor Intel I5 4510u 

GPU: Nvidia 820m 2gb

On another note: Also trying to use internal LCD Screen & unable to switch to UMA Gpu instead of integrated (may cause issues) since the BIOS does not seem to have the option (either that or i am blind). 

Edited by Drakus

On 12/27/2016 at 0:57 AM, Drakus said:

Long story short: 

Code 43 error on laptop after installing drivers. Laptop itself has intel integrated graphics and also Nvidia GeForce 820m integrated into motherboard. The Nvidia 820m works fine(with code 43 error) when i unplug the GTX 680( which is mounted on the Bangood mini-pcie adapter). However once plugged in both the Nvidia Geforce 820m and the Nvidia GTX 680 GPU have a code 43 error. I've tried unistalling and re-installing drivers. The versions i've tried are: 376.33, 376.19, 368.81. I've used DDU to clear the drivers as well (in safe mode) but that seems to have failed as well. 

Notebook Specs are:
Ram: 8gb
Processor Intel I5 4510u 

GPU: Nvidia 820m 2gb

On another note: Also trying to use internal LCD Screen & unable to switch to UMA Gpu instead of integrated (may cause issues) since the BIOS does not seem to have the option (either that or i am blind). 

this could be due to resource allocation. the laptop can't use both gpus at once?

try disabling one gpu then installing driver/reboot.

if nothing works, you will need to disable the dgpu with an override.

diy egpu setup 1.30, check it out could help but it costs 25 usd.

On 1/3/2017 at 7:59 PM, ceigyx said:

this could be due to resource allocation. the laptop can't use both gpus at once?

try disabling one gpu then installing driver/reboot.

if nothing works, you will need to disable the dgpu with an override.

diy egpu setup 1.30, check it out could help but it costs 25 usd.

I've tried disabling it and well that failed diyegpu... hmm i may look into that

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.