W110ER mods, HDD Board adapter ?

odin2free

Hello fellow modders and enthusiasts alike.

I come to you for some help regarding a laptop my brother and I are working on.

Plans:

We are modding it from all of you amazing people and working on different methods to do so. We want to do what is allow the system to have an mSata but have a huge amount of space to add another fan and more heatsink capabilities like this thread.

sata to msata thats the plan, allow more space, to add a larger fan and allow better fin placement etc.

now my curiosity has me going to crazy, The HDD Board is unknown.
I have the part numbers for it along with the service manuals Description, though it does not help me what soever, even looking at the schematics dwg, its not allowing me to locate contacts or even connector numbers.

So Those gold pins what is that known as....?

12pin adapter to SATA/HDD/ODD?  (Google Turns up nothing specific for me...)

If you guys could help out with anything we would be sooooo happy.

If you know weather they are AMP or Thomas and Betts or HB parts that would help significantly.... Navigating the catalogs is a pain in the neck (ya cross referencing as much as i can but NOTHING lol)

Thanks again gents and ladies

20161223_200653.jpg