T|I Battlefield 3 64 Player Server

Brian

Would you be interested in seeing a T|I BF3 Server and possibly donating towards it?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in seeing a T|I BF3 Server and possibly donating towards it?

• Yes I'd be interested.
    • I'm too far and my ping would be too high so for me it wouldn't be of any benefit.
    • No, not interested.
    • Maybe (see reply in thread)

can we have friendly fire off at least for a while, I know its hard for me to always tell who is who and have shot at a few of our members thinking the different color from the rest of my team meant enemy. I guess its still different but being color blind people in my squad have the same color above them as enemy. Until I get a work around for this I don't want ot be killing my own squad. I am also going to try and use our new server to setup my key binds since I can't seem to find a way to do it without being in game.

update: I found a setting to help with my color blindness. I hope it helps. I also set all my key binds in the campain mode and hope they transfer over to the online play (had some games with 2 sets of key binds).

Edited by Staff Sargent
found info out

Good tip. On Caspian, I just jump between Forest and Hilltop. Racks the points up quick :) I love Metro Rush, perfect type of game and map for snipers when outdoors, very fast paced closeup action for the other classes indoors :D

• Founder
can we have friendly fire off at least for a while, I know its hard for me to always tell who is who and have shot at a few of our members thinking the different color from the rest of my team meant enemy. I guess its still different but being color blind people in my squad have the same color above them as enemy. Until I get a work around for this I don't want ot be killing my own squad. I am also going to try and use our new server to setup my key binds since I can't seem to find a way to do it without being in game.

update: I found a setting to help with my color blindness. I hope it helps. I also set all my key binds in the campain mode and hope they transfer over to the online play (had some games with 2 sets of key binds).

Friendly fire is part of the hardcore setup and if its changed the server is classified as "custom" and makes it hard to find on the browser. It's EA's stupid way of keeping everything the same from what I've read. If I find a way around it, I'll try. However, getting used to friendly fire is pretty easy and I think if you use the color blind option in BF3, it should help you a lot.

thanks brian, I feel like a noob to FPS again. I was a Pro Unreal tourmanent player and went to many tournaments with large $$$ prizes and always ended up in the finals with my team. Now I am totally lost and learning over with these new games. I finally have my binds set I hope and found the color bind assist feature set so I hope things are better in the game play for me now. Will test things out soon want to get a few rounds of UT in before I play BF3 later.

Thanks Brian, still have to get mumble installed. The color blind thing changed the colors but am still having issues. Might have to lower my rez from native to something lower so I can see the things above peeps heads to ID them. Wondering if I could mod the settings that display the friendly and enemy things to make it easier on me. The current color for friendly make it so I can't even read it something about that color. I got crap for it in the army but since they already had me and I was a good/great sniper they worked around that issue. If I can only find a way to work around it in this game I will be all set.

I finally donated today! Maybe I can get on with you guys and start to un-suck. I havent gotten much game time in yet. I'm not buying the expansion, so I hope we have some of the standard maps loaded...

Im GetFound in game...

Edited by GetFound

• Founder

Damn, looks like i am missing on all the fun guys.

Can't wait to join in, currently on vacation so it'll be only the third week of January.

Just don't you all get super good so that a noob like me can still join in then :D

• Founder
I finally donated today! Maybe I can get on with you guys and start to un-suck. I havent gotten much game time in yet. I'm not buying the expansion, so I hope we have some of the standard maps loaded...

Im GetFound in game...

@GetFound thanks for the donation! BTW go to the Awards section (tab up top in the menu) and request a medal. :) I'll join you guys for a game of BF3 later this evening if there's a game going on, have to run some errands first.

• Founder

So me, marco and b00bs were having a 3 man game earlier and towards the end we decided to mess around a bit on the map. B00bs wanted to smoke it up near point B (see pic below) using his torch and the hookahs and later on him and svl7 planted c4's on their jihad jeep (see pics below). It was pretty fun considering it was just 3 of us but we definitely need more players to start filling up the slots.The rest of you need to join us on Mumble and the BF3 server, we got at least 12 T|I BF3 players here so there's no excuse!

post-5-14494992213527_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494992214239_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494992214882_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494992215539_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

here are some shots from tonight, made u guys a ti wallpaper too hehehe.

my personal fav is prolly the last one, funny ass quote of mmskate and me shooting brian then proceeded giving him some tea bag lovin, hahah

dam i just got the c4, now i can't stop blowing shit up, hahaha

post-100-14494992216189_thumb.jpg

post-100-14494992216918_thumb.jpg

post-100-1449499221757_thumb.jpg

post-100-14494992218259_thumb.jpg

post-100-14494992218915_thumb.jpg

post-100-14494992219567_thumb.jpg

Edited by iloveb00bs
  • Thumbs Up 3

hahhahah^^^ that was a lot of fun last night. Leaving C4 at the objectives ftw. Btw b00bs i wish you got an SS of us failing for a solid 4 minutes trying to find one of the objectives at Metro ROFL. I detonated about 12 C4 trying to break the wall through, all to just walk around the corner (and get killed by the camper known as 5150Joker).

*sigh* wish my R3 would get fixed already. Dell said tech is coming on Monday but it is a public holiday...so no idea whether their turning up or not. Travelling on Tuesday so still no fix if Monday is fail. Can't wait to pwn some of your with my L96. Still need to familiarise myself with B2K maps though. Been playing too much metro.

hahhahah^^^ that was a lot of fun last night. Leaving C4 at the objectives ftw. Btw b00bs i wish you got an SS of us failing for a solid 4 minutes trying to find one of the objectives at Metro ROFL. I detonated about 12 C4 trying to break the wall through, all to just walk around the corner (and get killed by the camper known as 5150Joker).

haha yeah that shit was funny as hell. everybody just running around " where the f is point a" then i finally figured it out and get capped in the back, that last pic is on point a. mmskate try installing the mumble server, i had trouble because i forgot to install the idt driver, and i forgot to turn my fing mic ON. hahaha

*sigh* wish my R3 would get fixed already. Dell said tech is coming on Monday but it is a public holiday...so no idea whether their turning up or not. Travelling on Tuesday so still no fix if Monday is fail. Can't wait to pwn some of your with my L96. Still need to familiarise myself with B2K maps though. Been playing too much metro.

man dude i feel ya on that. my laptop was out of commission for almost a month. i got bf3 when it just came out but i'm still way behind you guys. barely made rank 18 last night.

mmskate try installing the mumble server, i had trouble because i forgot to install the idt driver, and i forgot to turn my fing mic ON. hahaha

I got it installed and everything, wasn't too hard, now the hard part is whether or not it actually works. I breezed straight through the Audio setup wizards because my mic isn't working so i just skipped anything that wasn't for audio capture, and set microphone capture to push-to-talk. Been waiting for 2 weeks for a response from a rep.

Damn, looks like i am missing on all the fun guys.

Can't wait to join in, currently on vacation so it'll be only the third week of January.

Just don't you all get super good so that a noob like me can still join in then :D

I am waiting on my system to return from depot so it will be a perfect opportunity for the both of us to play together. See you on the Battlefield my name on there is marcwaters86 on Origin and Battle log.

Here's a little bit of footage from tonight. The first clip is from a match where some friends and I tried to drive a humvee through a tunnel.. ended up badly. Don't watch if you are prone to seizures.

DISCLAIMERS:

- Horrible Video Quality

- No sound / audio tracks

- Hardly edited at all

Reason for things above. 1. I didn't have time to set up my recording settings before we started. 2. Too lazy to edit.

Overall tons of fun on the T|I server :D

Edited by mmskate13
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Founder
Here's a little bit of footage from tonight. The first clip is from a match where some friends and I tried to drive a humvee through a tunnel.. ended up badly. Don't watch if you are prone to seizures.

DISCLAIMERS:

- Horrible Video Quality

- No sound / audio tracks

- Hardly edited at all

Reason for things above. 1. I didn't have time to set up my recording settings before we started. 2. Too lazy to edit.

Overall tons of fun on the T|I server :D

Video is private...FAIL! Go into the settings and make it accessible only if the link is shared.