15" Lenovo Y700 + [email protected] (PE4C 4.1) + Win10 [frozentax]

frozentax

1 hour ago, Progamer_White said:

Hi, I have this laptop, and I buy ngff version and 1050 GTX. But I plug everything, start-up laptop. Fan on graphic card is spining, but graphic card not deteceted. Can you help me, please? 

I dont using EGPU SETUP 1.35. 

Holy Moses, dude, this thread has been dead for ages. What adapter are you using, the EXP GDC? Is there any new display device showing up in Device Manager? If there's one with no driver, you have the card detected, but you need to install the right drivers. If there's nothing showing up, see if switching the the PTD switch around during trials will lead to different outcomes, or if having the ATX PWR switch set to on helps. Furthermore, like OP said, make sure you have only the Integrated Intel HD GPU enabled in the BIOS.

Edited by ThatGuyOverThere
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/6/2019 at 9:24 PM, ThatGuyOverThere said:

Holy Moses, dude, this thread has been dead for ages. What adapter are you using, the EXP GDC? Is there any new display device showing up in Device Manager? If there's one with no driver, you have the card detected, but you need to install the right drivers. If there's nothing showing up, see if switching the the PTD switch around during trials will lead to different outcomes, or if having the ATX PWR switch set to on helps. Furthermore, like OP said, make sure you have only the Integrated Intel HD GPU enabled in the BIOS.

Sorry, but I all fix.... I buy eGPU setup 1.35 on ebay , and my graphic card is detected.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.