Do you want read books?

Karthikaqpt

MIT researchers and their colleagues are designing an imaging system that can read Closed Books using TeraHertz Radiation.

In the latest issue of Nature Communications, the researchers describe a prototype of the system, which they tested on a stack of papers, each with one letter printed on it. The system was able to correctly identify the letters on the top nine sheets.

This new imaging system will be useful for reading the antique books in Museums without touching them, and it could be used to analyze any materials organized in thin layers, such as coatings on machine parts or pharmaceuticals.

• 1 month later...

Yes, i do like reading  books but I haven't done that much these days.  Well, this is  a good and useful imaging system.  This a great news for researchers .They can manage to read books without touching them in Museums.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I recently came across a comment on a forum about Stephen King's book.

I have never read it, but for some reason this comment really caught my attention, it described the book The Dark Tower.
I became very curious to read it for some reason.
Have any of you ever read this book?