OFFICIAL: Alienware 17 Order Status Thread

Brian

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
my suggestion is to totally forget that you ordered a laptop, and then one day it will just come to your doorstep

Haha .... good luck with that one. I am pretty sure I checked my order status every day at least a few times a day hoping to see that magical "Your item has shipped" text. Finally when it did they shipped it Purolator ground and I had to wait another 5 days to get it :P Talk about torture.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ordered mine on 8 july 2014; was shipped 11 july, is expected on 23 july. UPS is saying shipping would take maximum of 5 days, so maybe it will be here earlier.

It is shipping from China to the Netherlands, by the way.

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

sooo I picked up a used alienware 17 3d model to replace my old m17x r3 3d model that had the gtx580m go belly up on my after only 1 year 2 months of use. kept the old 17x and finaly upgraded it to a gtx 880m and sold it a few days ago. so I fumbled threw ebay and found a 17 r1 3d model that had great specs so I bought it. finally have hands on it and I love this thing. I have a alien 18 as well but I really wanted the 3d since I spent a lot of money investing in Blu-ray 3d movies. I love watching my movies on this thing and playing the games that are 3d vision ready which sadly are very few. so far very happy with this new 17 model and the 3d vision 2.

• 1 month later...

So I just ordered an Alienware 17 r3 on the 03/03/16. The EDD is 03/11/16. I called the alienware number and gave my order number and the automated voice told me that it was still being processed not even built yet but the delivery date will still be met on time... I am a little confused. My bank said they already have pre authorization to pull the money from my account so that cant be holding it up.