Will the GTX 980m fall in price?

Hi, dont know if this is in the right forum but i want to get the 980m in sli for my m18x r2 and im wondering shall i wait for it to fall in price because the new mobile pascal just released? i still see 980m laptops being sold for same price and pre-purchase 1060m thats insane. any new would be good though.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi, dont know if this is in the right forum but i want to get the 980m in sli for my m18x r2 and im wondering shall i wait for it to fall in price because the new mobile pascal just released? i still see 980m laptops being sold for same price and pre-purchase 1060m thats insane. any new would be good though.

New or New Old Stock will not fall in price. 980M on the used market did fall in price a bit. Then people found that there was no upgrade path to Pascal and the prices have remained pretty solid.

Sent from my overpriced Galaxy S6 Edge +

• Thumbs Up 1