Clevo P150EM Slow USB 3.0 Speeds

kkzhe

Hi all,

It didn't dawn on me until recently after I purchased a new external harddrive with USB 3.0 that the transfer/write speeds seem to be really slow for USB 3.0. It got me thinking so I checked the Eurocom website for my laptop model for the drivers and they don't have drivers for USB 3.0 eXtensible Host for windows 10. I went onto Intel to try and find it but I couldn't find the drivers for windows 10 either, only windows 7 and 8. Any idea what might be the issue here and how to get my speeds up to par?

Yeah, I've tried downloading it directly from the eurcom site but the driver only supports Windows 7 and I 've got windows 10 so I get a compatibility error message. I've also tried running it in compatibility mode, but it still doesn't work.