Jump to content
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Klem

Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi! 

Ok. Your fully unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Thanks for the quick help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LukasAlttaler said:

Thanks for the quick help!

 

Ok. Thank you for your feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello  i want to upgrade wifi card to Intel AX200NGW , could you please help me for whitelist removal ?

 

Lenovo Y50-70 9ECN43WW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, baalberith said:

Hello  i want to upgrade wifi card to Intel AX200NGW , could you please help me for whitelist removal ?

 

Lenovo Y50-70 9ECN43WW

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I've got a Z50-70 Lenovo that I'ld like to upgrade the Wifi card and remove the whitelist. NE help would be appreciated. TIA 

p.s. backup https://www.sendspace.com/file/m4daa4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Demian said:

Hi, I've got a Z50-70 Lenovo that I'ld like to upgrade the Wifi card and remove the whitelist. NE help would be appreciated. TIA 

p.s. backup https://www.sendspace.com/file/m4daa4

 

Hi! 

Ok. Your bios with unlocked whitelist done. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2021 at 9:54 PM, Klem said:

 

Hi! 

Ok. Your bios with unlocked whitelist done. Check PM.

Got this error:

"Error  280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!"

Is there some setting I've got to change?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Demian said:

Got this error:

"Error  280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!"

Is there some setting I've got to change?

Hi! 

Ok. Your new bios with unlocked whitelist done. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

need help to unlock bios to install new wifi card, Y50.

I am on linux what do i need to do to get bios for unlock?

Edited by russkiy
add info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, russkiy said:

Hi

need help to unlock bios to install new wifi card, Y50.

I am on linux what do i need to do to get bios for unlock?

Hi!

In your case, you can create bootable USB flash drive with Windows 8.1PE, then boot laptop from your created bootable USB flash drive into Windows 8.1PE, then run backup tool and create your file bios backup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Klem,

Can you unlock advanced menu in my bios and unlock WLAN Whitelist, and unlock vbios for Nvidia overclock.

Thank you in advance.
BIOS: 9ECN43WW(V3.03)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TetroM said:

Hi Klem,

Can you unlock advanced menu in my bios and unlock WLAN Whitelist, and unlock vbios for Nvidia overclock.

Thank you in advance.
BIOS: 9ECN43WW(V3.03)

Hi!

Ok. You can post here or send me your file backup of bios in PM.  For creating backup of bios you can use attached backup tool. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run  backup tool as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator). Backup tool will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here or send me this archive "results" via PM, or upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

or

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Klem,

Check your PM box. Thanks in advance for your work :) .

I sent you the link of my bios backup (9ECN43WW(V3.03))

How can install the unlocked bios?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TetroM said:

Hi Klem,

Check your PM box. Thanks in advance for your work :) .

I sent you the link of my bios backup (9ECN43WW(V3.03))

How can install the unlocked bios?

 

Ok. Your fully unlocked bios done. I sent it to your PM, all files and instructions included.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Klem said:

Ok. Your fully unlocked bios done. I sent it to your PM, all files and instructions included.

Thank you for your help! Everything works nice! Awesome! I also have another laptop Lenovo X240, can you do the same magic for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TetroM said:

Thank you for your help! Everything works nice! Awesome! I also have another laptop Lenovo X240, can you do the same magic for it?

Ok. Thanks for your feedback.

If you need to unlock bios for your another laptop Lenovo X240, then you can post your request in this thread:  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I wanna upgrade wifi card to Intel AX200NGW!

Could you please help me with whitelist removal?

 

Lenovo Y50-70 9ECN43WW(V3.03)

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sTk said:

Hi,

I wanna upgrade wifi card to Intel AX200NGW!

Could you please help me with whitelist removal?

 

Lenovo Y50-70 9ECN43WW(V3.03)

 

Cheers

Hi!

You can post here your file backup of bios, or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

For creating backup of bios use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

or

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi!

You can post here your file backup of bios, or upload it into any fileserver and post the link.

For creating backup of bios use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here this archive "results", or upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

or

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html

 

Here it is:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1owc56

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Friends,

 

I am a owner of Lenovo Y50-70 for 7 years. Laptop has been great machine all the way. An abouth month ago I managed to spill a water on it. I immediately turned it off, and disassamble it (which I have done multiple times during those years due to cleaning or upgrades of RAM and SSD). To my max surprise, laptop works great. 
Just wifi-card seems to have issues - random freeze of connection and then drop of connection in random times. Sometimes it works fine all day, sometimes I have to perform manual  device disable / enable procedure. So I think, this card is not OK, bought new (well, not new), same Intel 7260NGW and run in to whitelist issue (maybe diff HW revisions?). 
This led me to look for more answers so I ended up here (currently have ordered new Lenovo Legion 5 Pro, but this Y50-70 still works great tho)

 

Lenovo Y50-70 uses currently most recent BIOS 9ECN43WW.

 

So my Q is:

Can you please provide me unlocked BIOS without whitelist blockage + additional stuff might me great, I def wont get rid of this machine, it deserves to stay (runs W11Pro!)

 

Below is attached my BIOS dump did by "Universal BIOS backup tool kit" since "BackupTools.rar did not work"

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fj4ljm 

 

Thank You very much!

 

P.S

Found here all BIOS versions to download

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Y50-Bios-3-03-problem/td-p/2178818

Edited by DevAm21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By alexey621
      Hello, I have several Lenovo L530 notebooks, but there is no wi-fi adapter inside. I tried to use my wi-fi adapters, but whti every adapter I have an error "1802 unauthorized network card is plugged in". I have already used all available wi-fi adapters, but no result. I really need professional help and I hope I find it here. As far as I understand there is a way to remove whitelist in BIOS, so here's the file with my BIOS dump.
      https://disk.yandex.ru/d/GcILQafHeDzxZw
      Hope you can help me with BIOS mod. Thanks in advance. 
      P.S. Sorry my English, I'm from Russia
    • By x86-64
      My laptop's CPU is i7 4700MQ, iGPU is GMA HD 4600, and dGPU is NVIDIA GeForce GTX860m.
      Please send me a modified BIOS(.ROM) file with GMA HD 4600 disabled among the two graphics.
      Stock BIOS Firmware : https://url.kr/kpegx5 (4MB)
    • By -GP
      I got a msi ge60 2pf Apache pro & its specs :
       
      Processor-i7 4710MQ
      Ram-16GB 
      VGA- GTX 860M 2GB Maxwell 
       
      Could anyone tell me the best overclock that I could use on this GPU?
      Please keep in mind that the voltage cannot be changed as this is a laptop
       
      Thank you
    • By -GP
      Hi, My laptop is msi ge60 2pf Apache pro.
       
      *Specs: i7 4710MQ , GTX 860M 2gb (Maxwell), 16GB RAM
       
      Could anyone please tell me a good stable overclock for Performance improvement of gaming? (For my GPU ? - please keep in mind that it couldn’t go over +135mhz & also voltage cannot be changed its locked)
       
       
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.