Klem

• Bios Modder
On 2/9/2023 at 11:10 PM, lopitec said:

hello klem,

Can you guys help me with my Lenovo y70 touch bios ?

1. Removed whitelist for upgrade Wi-Fi card.

2. Unhidden additional menus and settings in Bios setup menu.

3. Unlock vbios

https://www.sendspace.com/file/06c6bp

Thank you and best regards

Hi! 

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for your help Klem, I was able to change my wifi card thanks to you. the flow is multiplied by 10. You are on top. unfortunately the bios is now only in English, but that I don't think it's possible to have everything. Thank you again, I will speak well of you.

• 2 weeks later...

hello klem,

Can you guys help me with my Lenovo y50-70 touch bios ?

3. Unlock vbios

thanks

Paulo

• Bios Modder
On 2/24/2023 at 5:51 AM, pecport said:

hello klem,

Can you guys help me with my Lenovo y50-70 touch bios ?

3. Unlock vbios

thanks

Paulo

Hi! 

• Bios Modder
On 3/3/2023 at 2:11 AM, ppp41 said:

hello klem,

Can you guys help me with my Lenovo y70 touch bios ?

3. Unlock vbios

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5ro6g3

Hi! 

• Bios Modder
3 hours ago, Nezzen said:

Hello, may I request to have whitelist of my Y50-70 removed so I can use this new Wi-Fi card I just purchased.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/1oDT6T3T6zGcLvbfT98agA

Let me know if anything else is needed. I'd really appreciate it!

Hi! 

Ok. Your bios with unlocked whitelist done. Check PM.

• 1 month later...

Hello, 

I would like to update my bios Lenovo y50-40 4k display GeForce GTX Intel i7 Bios versions BIOS-9ECN43ww (v3.03) EC version 9EEC43ww (v3.03). 

Please unlock menus, remove whitelist. 

I tried to upload results from backup tool, but it was too large (10M), only allowed 1K

I am really frustrated with Lenovo when I tried to upgrade my WIFI to 6 (Intel AX210NGW, and it wouldn't let me.) Whitelisted I think.

I can't thank you enough. If this works, I will be giving to the cause, monetarily.

My Warmest Regards

broker326

• Bios Modder
20 minutes ago, broker326 said:

I tried to upload results from backup tool, but it was too large (10M), only allowed 1K

Hi!

You can upload your results.rar into any fileserver (for example https://files.fm ) and post the link.

• Bios Modder
12 minutes ago, broker326 said:

Thank you KLEM! installed and working. I will install the card later today and let you know how it went. THANK YOU!!

Ok.

• Bios Modder
3 hours ago, broker326 said:

Perfect!! Zooming along with a 1201MBS connection. 300m download

Ok. Thank you for your feedback.

Everything went great. I had a little hiccup , Didn't plug the battery in very well afterwards. (Look for the 100% battery charge, not possible) Had to take it apart and re-do. Aww well, all is well that ends well. Thank you so much. I paid a lot of money for this machine back in 2015, and up until now it has been performing perfectly. I worked with Lenovo support to fix the Network card issue to no avail for 2 days. They basically told me to F**K off.  You fixed it in less than 2 hours. It really sucks to build such a beautiful machine and then completely hamstring it with firmware, not allowing people to upgrade as they see fit. I get the fact that there are FCC rules, and all, but that is a bunch of hogwash. I also understand the need to be very careful about conflicting hardware causing issues. (Been there, done that. IRCs, etc.) I just think they are greedy and want to make people buy new machines. You come highly recommended by me to anyone who needs to get through these barriers. 

Hello teacher Klem, I will tell you my story, a bad technician broke my wifi network card that came from the factory and in the end he decided to tear off the antennas that were stuck behind the screen, causing the screen to crash from my equipment, and this was 2 years ago and I have not been able to solve this matter due to lack of money and access to good solutions, since Lenovo decided to deny me the sale of the wifi card T_T

buy with effort a wifi 6 card on aliexpress and when connecting it appears the screen that it is not a validated card and it restarts in a loop over and over again

I would appreciate your help please

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gam8vz

please help me remove whitelist from de wifi cards

• Bios Modder
17 minutes ago, n3oOk said:

remove bios lock or activate de virtualization

Hi!

I don't know about "bios lock" and "activate de virtualization".

Please read the first post of this thread.

In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo Y50-70, Lenovo Y70-70, Lenovo Z50-70, Lenovo Z70-70, Lenovo G50-70, Lenovo G70-70.

If someone want upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, or unlock vbios for overclock NVIDIA card, then you can post your request in this thread.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi!

I don't know about "bios lock" and "activate de virtualization".

Please read the first post of this thread.

In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo Y50-70, Lenovo Y70-70, Lenovo Z50-70, Lenovo Z70-70, Lenovo G50-70, Lenovo G70-70.

If someone want upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, or unlock vbios for overclock NVIDIA card, then you can post your request in this thread.

Can you help me to unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu?

• Bios Modder
5 minutes ago, n3oOk said:

Can you help me to unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu?

Ok. Check PM.

• Klem changed the title to Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod
  • Klem featured and unfeatured this topic