asus gl552vw bios, "file size does not match existing bios size!"/overclocking

ok, so, i have a serious problem atm.

im trying to mod my bios so that i can go past the normal overclocking limit. however, everytime i try to do it, it always says "file size does not match existing bios size!", and it's really annoying, since i had to find everything myself, as no one else online tried this on my specific model, besides me. (which surprises me, really)

this is the guide im following:

So this is my detailed description how I managed to mod and overclock my GTX 960M in my Lenovo Y50-70. Please note: it is very dangerous to play with the BIOS, so you need to be very careful! I take NO RESPONSIBILITY for any damage or misuse of the information below! Use it AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-------

Necessary tools:

A. Fptw64 from Intel (9.5 or above)
http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=75024

B. PhoenixTool (2.50 or above)

C. Maxwell II BIOS Tweaker (1.36)
https://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/2562/maxwell-ii-bios-tweaker-v1-36/

-------------------------

How to flash Modded BIOS:

0. Flash the latest (3.03 now) official BIOS
1. From Windows, start 'cmd' as Administrator and read your your BIOS via Fptw64:
   Fptw64 -d BIOS.ROM -bios
2. Reboot, enter your BIOS and check "Enable downgrading BIOS" feature (we need to downgrade first in order to flash the modded BIOS)
3. From Windows, downgrade to 1.13 (this is necessary because the newer BIOSes have protection against mod-ding)
4. After reboot & reflash, start Windows, then enter standby, wait a bit, then wake up the machine
5. Create your modded BIOS, see separate list below
6. Start 'cmd' as Administrator and write your _modded_ BIOS via Fptw64:
   Fptw64 -f BIOS_MODDED.ROM -bios

How to create modded BIOS (point 5 above):

5.1 Start PhoenixTool.exe from Phoenix Tool 2.50 and open your previously saved original BIOS.ROM from point #1 above
 .2 The tool analyses it and shows some messages, click OK
 .3 Now you can find your vBIOS in the "DUMP" subfolder in the folder containing your BIOS.ROM, with the file name:
    BE13645B-2C2C-44D2-A64F-0EA052C34597_1796.ROM
 .4 Create your modded vBIOS, see separate list below -> let's call it 960M_OC.MOD
 .5 Click on "Structure"
 .6 Open "EFI BIOS" tag
 .7 Open second "File Volume {7A9354D9-...}" tag
 .8 DXE Core -> Compressed Section -> Raw section -> File Volume {7A9354D9-...}
 .9 In the very long list, find the following tag (usually displayed at around 80% of the list):
    Freeform {BE13645B-2C2C-44D2-A64F-0EA052C34597}
    This is the item containing the latest vBIOS
 .10 Open the tag, then "GUID defined section", then click on Raw section. "Internal number" (in the top right corner) should be 1796 for BIOS 3.03.
 .11 Click on "Replace" and select your modded vBIOS (called 960M_OC.MOD above)
 .12 Click exit "Exit" and say Yes to "Save changes?"
 .13 Close the Phoenix Tool; now you should have your BIOS.ROM updated (the original will be saved as BIOS.ROM.OLD for safety)

How to create modded vBIOS (point 5.4 above):
Use Maxwell II BIOS Tweaker to change BE13645B-2C2C-44D2-A64F-0EA052C34597_1796.ROM;
5.4.1 Open the ROM
   .2 Change "Boost Clock" on "Common" tab to the new boost-ed maximum value
   .3 On "Boost table" tab, use the slider in the right bottom corner to increase your max boost-ed value to the same number
   .4 On "Boost states" tab, at P00 profile, change the MAX values in the GPC, L2C and XBAR fields to the same max boost-ed value
   .5 Save your modified BIOS and rename it to 960M_OC.MOD

(My boost-ed max value was 1359 MHz. I could then use MSI Afterburner's software tuning -> my 960M could reach 1454 MHz without voltage increase.)

i know that it's for a different laptop, but its basically the same

ill provide more info when im home