[M17x R3] - GTX 680m acting weird (ghosting and flickering)

Hi everyone, I have an Alienware M17x with the unlocked A12 BIOS and a GTX 680m installed.

For the past few weeks a weird issue started to happen with some programs (specially games) my screen would just start to act weird, ghosting, flickering and shit.

I thought it could be somethig with the OS (used windows 7 for a couple years and never formated), so I decided to upgrade to Windows 10.

The upgrade ran smoothly (I did a clean install of the OS afterwards and turned the BIOS settings back to the default), by default I was using the integrated graphics card, so far nothing weird was going on. Then I reinstalled the modded nvidia driver (the newest one) and disabled the integrated video card from the BIOS, set the display to PEG and booted up. The issue came back.

In the print below it's possible to have an idea about what I'm talking about, if I hover something over the weird grey lines they will either disappear or change locations, the windows also blinks sometimes and some text can appear blurred until I select it.

I'm really hoping this is not a physical problem, since I live in a 3rd world country it's really difficult for me to put my hands in a new video card...

By any chance has anyone here ran into a similar issue? The problem is definitely with the 680m, because if I switch to the integrated everything runs smootlhy,

Untitled.png

Edited by Luiz Clarke