N551JM Bricked

Myme27

Well thats sucks, this is my first post and i need your help.

I've just bricked my laptop and i need a full dump(8mb) for repair my mess :(

My laptop is:
Asus N551JM - CN200H

Gtx 860m 2gb ddr5 

i've tested a full dump with N15P-GX-A2 but there is some problem...the bios start after 15sec :S
I don't know what to do, please help!

P.S. Sorry for my english and thanks for the help!

I've done a backup with Ami flash but it's only partial (6mb) and it's useless, the partial bios it's the same that can you download from the website Asus (Support page of my notebook N551JM). I've find a full dump for the my notebook but the graphics card don't match, the results it's my notebook can boot but before the bios screen there is 15 sec of blackscreen.

I've tested the N15P-GX-A2 but i think i need something different for the Asus n551jm ch200h.

(i've N15P-GX-B-A2) 

Edited by Myme27

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, Myme27 said:

I've done a backup with Ami flash but it's only partial (6mb) and it's useless, the partial bios it's the same that can you download from the website Asus ...

Of course I understand that. I ask you again: post here your file backup of bios. (untouched, stock, without any modification)

• Thumbs Up 1

I think i've found the problem. The Vbios it's ok but in the bios installed in the notebook don't have some section:
Left the bios installed - Right the original Bios. 
Miss:
03-25 AsusBiosInfo

03-26 AsusPei

03-27 "Nameless"

My Backup > https://mega.nz/#!t58Q1KgB

Immagine.png

This is the bios installed now in my notebook >https://mega.nz/#!E5MXxTDK (8mb full)

Edited by Myme27

Sorry Fixed link:
Bios now in the notebook > Here
EDIT DELETED LINK

There is another problem in the bios, totally missing the settings for enable Uefi and Fastboot. (The Uefi it's on because the securebot is enabled and csm disbled but miss the settings that can show me "Uefi Enabled")

Edited by Myme27

• Bios Modder

Write PM to administrators Brian or Michael to get Promotion status or use T I Elite status.

Edited by Klem

Sorry i meant the problem of the black screen of 15 seconds before the bios startup, the cause was my dump 8mb files? and Thanks for the new dump, I will be active in the forum and waiting for the promotion.