My Alienware CAN'T BOOT UP!!

Pudge

• 2 weeks later...

You should have got a welcome message that contained the following:

• New user account promotion system that views your level of quality activity on these forums over a span of 1 week with a minimum of 5 QUALITY posts. 
  • Once you have sufficient activity over this week, your account is flagged for moderator review. At that time you will get promoted as long as you had quality posts and didn't violate forum rules (e.g. spam posts, one liners, file begging, complaining etc.). Apart from a few odd members that break the aforementioned rules, almost everyone is guaranteed a promotion.
  • If you do not wish to wait for this promotion queue, you can simply opt for T|I Elite Membership to skip ahead and get your account promoted as long as the membership lasts. 
  • Attempting to circumvent the aforementioned rules may result in an infraction and/or ban. Please review our terms of service.

I don't know if you can contact admin/mod if you feel you have met the qualifications.  You standing like mine, is esseentially, a noob

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This rule seriously needs looking at i have been a moderator on many sites and never have i seen a site hold it,s members to ransom. I can fully understand if they want to do this for programs etc but for essentual files like unlocked bios is very frustrating.

Regards

Edited by MATRIXAD

• Brian locked this topic