PE4L 2.1b Power Adapter?

I have a working PE4L 2.1b/430w PSU/HD7770 setup currently, but I am trying to slim down in order to build a smaller case to house the card and adapter alone. Was wondering what 120w 10a 12v power supplies are out there that work with the PE4L 2.1 that I can use. I've check the original manufacturer site for details with no luck. I've also check the pre purchase FAQ here to see if I could get any hints as to what to buy, but no avail. I don't want to order a bunch of adapters just to find out that they don't specifically work with the PE4L. Anyone have any ideas or links to point me in the right direction?  

PS I don't necessarily want to build out or strip a 220w Dell brick if i don't have to.

On 5/14/2016 at 6:23 AM, Arbystrider said:

http://www.amazon.com/Volt-Power-Supply-Adapter-Standard/dp/B00B8TRF0A

I spent literally 3 seconds on Google and found this.

Literally 3 seconds.

Congratulations on being slightly snarky about this, did you happen to check whether it is a 5.5x2.1 or 2.5 inner diameter connector? Oh! it doesn't list it. The PE4L 2.1b requires a 5.5x2.5mm connector, which I found out about yesterday with thorough digging. Literally 2 days to find out, but thanks for your response.

44 minutes ago, prins_carnaval said:

can't you cut the connector from your current setup and solder it to the suggested power brick?

I'm avoiding damaging any original parts. I have found and purchased the correct 120w power supply, but due to the nature of the current video card requiring 6 pin, I purchased a 750ti. Now it can be considered portable with just the video card/PE4L/120w PSU. I am building a small form factor to house just the card and pe4l. Easy enough for me to just throw it in my bag on travel.

On 5/18/2016 at 6:34 AM, metabLast3r said:

I'm avoiding damaging any original parts. I have found and purchased the correct 120w power supply, but due to the nature of the current video card requiring 6 pin, I purchased a 750ti. Now it can be considered portable with just the video card/PE4L/120w PSU. I am building a small form factor to house just the card and pe4l. Easy enough for me to just throw it in my bag on travel.

If you're building an eGPU setup, it's highly implied that you'll stop being a first-solderingiron babby and learn to take risks with hardware modding.

Or perhaps I am reading the air incorrectly.

Edited by Arbystrider

2 hours ago, Arbystrider said:

If you're building an eGPU setup, it's highly implied that you'll stop being a first-solderingiron babby and learn to take risks with hardware modding.

Or perhaps I am reading the air incorrectly.

Assessing the situation prior to taking a risk is part of the decision making process. I got it working, no soldering needed bub. Using a 120w/10a, PE4L 2.1b, and a GTX 750Ti. Power requirements met. Yeah, your reading the "air" incorrectly.