Any entrepreneurs here?

Yulanda Tubb

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! There are so many available options you can choose from. But I can recommend Verifone and Ingenico coz my Dad have tried that both for his business and I think he is satisfied with the features. Verifone has this Easy-to-use ATM style, just check if it will fits your needs. And also, have you heard about POS tablet? They are actually efficient if your business is a restaurant or retail shop. I saw it once when I dined in an Italian resto near my area. By the way, what's your business?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest I wouldn't be looking at the devices until you decided the company you will be using for processing. Some POS systems will have integrated processing and charge an arm and a leg for each transaction. I would shop around for a company first(most are looking to outdo eachother cost wise). Be sure to read all the fine print, then I would get your machines that work with the processing company. Most will even throw in a free unit if you have enough volume in sales. Fyi I own a restaurant so I have been through a number of providers in the last 10 years.