Latest installed Nvidia web driver

Version: 346.03.10b01

Source: 3rd Party

Install Date: 4/22/16, 5:03 PM

Checking IOPCITunnelCompatible keys...

Missing IOPCITunnelCompatible keys.

Mac board-id not found.

Searching for matching driver...

No web driver yet available for build [15F18c].

This script can download and modify the older package [346.03.10b01] (y/n)?

y

No web driver found for OS X 10.11.5.

Would you like search the latest available package for [10.10.4] (y/n)?

y

Operating system id not found. Nvidia may have changed their web driver search service.

User-MacBook-Pro:Desktop user$ 

any help ? 

The script finds only officially announced drivers and the latest at the moment is 10.11.4 in Nvidia’s dropdown list.

Humans can use google and search those leaked beta links and apply the -url option. 

• Thumbs Up 2

So what are my options ? because while the web driver I found is compatible it still doesn't let me recognize the Egpu. what would be the command for the script to with the driver I found. 

When you mention the -url option could ou show me in a screenshot what you meant ? 

I just want to my egpu to work again :/ and the only way it did was with your script 

On April 23, 2016 at 9:11 PM, SignatureInferno said:

so how come I am able to find official supported web drivers from Nvidia but the script does not find it ? 

Screen Shot 2016-04-22 at 7.10.18 PM.png

It is only showing that the previous driver version is still compatible..... Can you open the NVIDIA Driver Manager Preferences? and click Check Now button if it has a new driver for 10.11.5? If not then you have to wait. @goalque script is working for sure only if there's a valid driver. 

here is the link i am trying 

http://us.download.nvidia.com/7fpIY7bkMtLMS3PXoRED2l8ApDn3bzli/WebDriver-346.03.10b01.pkg

users-MacBook-Pro:Desktop user$ cd ~/Desktopsudo ./automate-eGPU.sh -url http://us.download.nvidia.com/7fpIY7bkMtLMS3PXoRED2l8ApDn3bzli/WebDriver-346.03.10b01.pkg

-bash: cd: /Users/user/Desktopsudo: No such file or directory

user-MacBook-Pro:Desktop user$ 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.