Review: E-Win Champion Series Gaming Chair Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Sign in to follow this  
umbrellacorp

Anyone here play ff14 online ? looking for some new games to play preferably online.

Just looking for a new game to play thought about ff14 I played ffx11 for awhile. Any good online games other than wow ?

Edited by umbrellacorp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Brian
      UPDATE 12/15/16: Ubisoft is now giving all 7 games away together in a bundle this weekend from December 15th to December 18th. Check out the link below to get them now. 

ORIGINAL ARTICLE:

Ubisoft in celebrating their 30 years of making video games is giving away a new item everyday until December 23rd. Thanks to some sleuths on Reddit, we now know what they will be giving away each day. You can grab these items by having a registered Ubisoft account (we recommend uPlay) and grabbing the items from there. Today (12/7/16) they're giving away Assassins Creed 3 for the PC. After that it is mainly just wallpapers and miscellaneous items until December 15-18 when they give away some nice games including The Crew, Prince of Persia, Rayman Legends and Splinter Cell. 

Here's the full calendar below courtesy of Reddit:
      Date Offer Nov 24 RAYMAN CLASSIC on Mobile Nov 25 30% off Ubisoft Games Nov 26 Exclusive Collection of E3 2016 Cards Nov 27 Ubi30 Exclusive GIF Nov 28 For Honor GIFs Nov 29 Ubi30 360 Image Nov 30 Just Dance Greeting Card Dec 1 Ubisoft DIY Advent Calendar Dec 2 Steep Wallpaper Dec 3 Exclusive Digital Posters from E3 2016 Dec 4 Rabbids HoliDec Goodies Dec 5 WWW Wallpaper Dec 6 Ubisoft Cocktail Recipes Dec 7 Assassin's Creed 3 on PC Dec 8 Ubisoft Wrapping Paper Dec 9 300 Game Giveaway Dec 10 Watch_Dogs 2 Wallpaper Dec 11 Ubisoft Gift Tags Dec 12 Ubisoft Dessert Recipes Dec 13 Ghost Recon GIFs Dec 14 Wallpaper for Mobile Dec 15 Prince of Persia on PC Dec 16 Rayman Legends on PC Dec 17 Splinter Cell on PC Dec 18 The Crew on PC Dec 19 Rayman GIF Dec 20 Steep GIF Dec 21 Exclusive 2017 Digital HoliDec Cards Dec 22 Ubi30 Wallpaper Dec 23 Ubisoft HoliDec Decorations    

View full article
    • By Brian
      UPDATE 12/15/16: Ubisoft is now giving all 7 games away together in a bundle this weekend from December 15th to December 18th. Check out the link below to get them now. 

ORIGINAL ARTICLE:

Ubisoft in celebrating their 30 years of making video games is giving away a new item everyday until December 23rd. Thanks to some sleuths on Reddit, we now know what they will be giving away each day. You can grab these items by having a registered Ubisoft account (we recommend uPlay) and grabbing the items from there. Today (12/7/16) they're giving away Assassins Creed 3 for the PC. After that it is mainly just wallpapers and miscellaneous items until December 15-18 when they give away some nice games including The Crew, Prince of Persia, Rayman Legends and Splinter Cell. 

Here's the full calendar below courtesy of Reddit:
      Date Offer Nov 24 RAYMAN CLASSIC on Mobile Nov 25 30% off Ubisoft Games Nov 26 Exclusive Collection of E3 2016 Cards Nov 27 Ubi30 Exclusive GIF Nov 28 For Honor GIFs Nov 29 Ubi30 360 Image Nov 30 Just Dance Greeting Card Dec 1 Ubisoft DIY Advent Calendar Dec 2 Steep Wallpaper Dec 3 Exclusive Digital Posters from E3 2016 Dec 4 Rabbids HoliDec Goodies Dec 5 WWW Wallpaper Dec 6 Ubisoft Cocktail Recipes Dec 7 Assassin's Creed 3 on PC Dec 8 Ubisoft Wrapping Paper Dec 9 300 Game Giveaway Dec 10 Watch_Dogs 2 Wallpaper Dec 11 Ubisoft Gift Tags Dec 12 Ubisoft Dessert Recipes Dec 13 Ghost Recon GIFs Dec 14 Wallpaper for Mobile Dec 15 Prince of Persia on PC Dec 16 Rayman Legends on PC Dec 17 Splinter Cell on PC Dec 18 The Crew on PC Dec 19 Rayman GIF Dec 20 Steep GIF Dec 21 Exclusive 2017 Digital HoliDec Cards Dec 22 Ubi30 Wallpaper Dec 23 Ubisoft HoliDec Decorations    
    • By Brian
      We previously mentioned that Ubisoft was giving away free games to celebrate it's 30th anniversary and in case you missed out on any of them, now is your chance to get them all as a bundle! There are a total of 7 games which include Rayman Origins, The Crew, Tom Clancy Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Beyond Good & Evil, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and last but not least Assassins Creed III. 

You will need uPlay and an Ubisoft account to redeem this bundle so if you're interested in free games courtesy of Ubisoft, check out this link. 

View full article
    • By Brian
      We previously mentioned that Ubisoft was giving away free games to celebrate it's 30th anniversary and in case you missed out on any of them, now is your chance to get them all as a bundle! There are a total of 7 games which include Rayman Origins, The Crew, Tom Clancy Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Beyond Good & Evil, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and last but not least Assassins Creed III. 

You will need uPlay and an Ubisoft account to redeem this bundle so if you're interested in free games courtesy of Ubisoft, check out this link. 
    • By rupek1995
      Hi, I have a y510p laptop, with i5 cpu and a single 755m gt gpu. I am wondering - why some games have so poor performance even on lowest settings? I have done a clean install of GPU drivers today but it didn't help at all. I tried playing Battlefield 4, but I get about 20FPS on LOWEST POSSIBLE SETTINGS. Meanwhile, on Battlefield 3, or Max Payne 3, I can max out the game and have about 40-60FPS without a problem. I also had this problem with GTA 4, it's just weird that gta barely works, meanwhile a game on an updated engine works flawlessly on MAX settings with about 60FPS.
      I am playing while on high performance mode, and I tried to change nvidia settings to my NVIDIA GPU only, and changing power plan to MAX performance.
      Am I the only one who has this problem?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.