980m upgrades not recognized by Sager 9380-S bios or by Win10?

Koinonos

So I have the dual 780m SLI Sager 9380-S which is the Clevo P370SM3.  I just got it back from Sager where they upgraded the BIOS to the latest version for me.  I just successfully completed replacing the 780m's with EUROCOM's 980m Clevo P370SM3 upgrade kit.  The problem is that the BIOS shows the GPU's as Unknown, and in Windows 10 Pro Neither Eurocom's custom .iNF drivers or Nvidia official drivers will install since Nvidia's setup.exe errors out with  "NVIDIA Installer cannot continue - This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware".

1. Is there where I need to update the Sager motherboard firmware with Prema's P370SM3 or P370 firmware and lose it's NVidia 3D Vision2 ability, but at least the GPU's will be recognized in the BIOS and thus by Windows 10 Pro?
  2. Or is this a 980m firmware issue where I need to install Prema's latest VBIOS for the 980m?  I am not sure if these are MXM's, both my old 780m's and the new 980m's are on daughter boards that can be plugged and unplugged from the motherboard. 

System Information:

ME FW Version: 9.0.20.1447

MB Series:     P370SM3

BIOS Version: 1.03.02 LS1

EC Firmware: 1.03.01

VGA Card: Unknown (they are 980m's just installed - upgrade kit from EUROCOM)

VBIOS Revision: 84.04.22.00.12

VIOS Build date: 09/05/14

Any suggestions are appreciated as to my next step.  All I can run at this point is the stock Microsoft VGA driver since Nvidia (and the motherboard) don't recognize them.

Kind Regards,

Koinonos

Edited by Koinonos
Edited for better clarity

If the answer is to install Prema's P370SM bios in the place of the current P370SM3 (3D) version per this link where Prema stated that for 980m's to be native recognized the P370SM3 models have to have their firmware updated to the P370SM BIOS: http://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/forums/topic/8627-clevo-p370sm-980m-eurocom-upgrade-kit-vbios-needed-for-native-driver-installs/#comment-129722  - Should I install the P370SM_33_31_PM_v2.rar, or the P370SM_33_31_Stock.rar?

Kind Regards,

Koinonos

Solution:

I installed Prema's P370SM_33_21_PM_v2.rar BIOS and everything works now!  My Nvidia 980m's are auto detected and the latest Nvidia driver installs no problem.  Just wanted anyone contemplating a 980m GPU upgrade that if you flash your BIOS to the latest Prema version it works seamlessly. 

Gotta go donate via PayPal, and a *big Thank You* to Prema for all that you do!

Edited by Koinonos
Answer provided