M17x r2 w/ 8970m (Crossfire/Vbios Tweaking)

I've been playing around with the 8970m for a while now and its a fantastic upgrade for the R2.
The Clevo vBios seems to work and in a single card setup is pretty much flawless and never really even gets warm. Running two in crossfire the computericon1.png would run it about 20% of the time and crash or lock up.

Had trouble turning it on a few times, would get the flashing lights as if no videoicon1.png card was detected, but then if i took out the battery, unplugged it and then tried to start it on just the battery and then putting the cord in while it was turning on it would post correctly but then freeze at all different points during the post. I was able to run fallout 4 windowed for a while before freezing after quitting the game.

With how the computer behaved with the two cards in crossfire I'm thinking that some tweaking could get this to work but I believe is just out of my skill level now. I'm only using the OEM 240w PSU

(from all the reading I've done it didn't seem like modding the PSU did anything , could be wrong tho.)

I'm getting a "UEFI will be disabled" when i go to open the bios to mod and this is where I'm over my head.

Clevo8970m.zip

VBE7.0.07b.zip

8970m.gif

got a blank screen but it did seem like it was trying to work

C:\atiflash.exe -p 0 -fs -fp -reboot Clevo.rom
C:\atiflash.exe -p 1 -fs -fp -reboot Clevo.rom

look right for the blind flash? thanks for the help. ill try any that might work, its hard to have two cards and two ports and not have it work.

afx has been acting up on boot but a simple edit might change that. thanks again!