gerald

Y510p Ultrabay Graphics card

On 8/7/2019 at 7:58 PM, Swung Huang said:

Some other pics

Picture1.jpg

Picture1.jpg

Im Interested in buying one of these once you have it figured out and ready to sell. Is there going to be a version with a cable to place the GPU behind the laptop or off to the side?

Hi!

I want to buy one Ultrabay-to-eGPU Adapter for my Lenovo Y510p laptop.  Anyone can help with this? 
Can pay via PayPal.

Have any new units shipped yet?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Donz7733
      I am planning to get this Charger (170w 20v 8.5a) - https://www.amazon.in/Lenovo-ThinkPad-4X20E50574-170W-AC/dp/B00MLTQ99Y
      &
      the Adapter - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32975526334.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.27cb747e6TEc28&algo_pvid=a7db42d0-97cb-4a37-be7a-d19c44bddf73&algo_expid=a7db42d0-97cb-4a37-be7a-d19c44bddf73-0&btsid=8d6ee0f9-08e9-4474-b63b-cc751403b4c7&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_60

Will this combination work to run Both GT755m of Y510p?

Thanks

• By Sparkhunter
      Hi there guys,

I've been looking into getting a new GPU for my laptop (4-lane PCI-e) and enclosure (HP Omen Enclosure) but I cannot decided between the RX 5700 XT and the RTX 2070 (non SUPER).

I did some price to performance calculations (higher is better) with some of the best prices I can currently get in the UK.

The RX 5700 XT does perform better and is cheaper than the RTX 2070 (Although the 2070 does come with 2 games) but my main concern is drivers and from what I've heard NVIDIA cards work a lot better with eGPUs than AMD.

If anyone has experience using both red & green or if anyone else has any other input i'd love to hear your experiences and input.

Thanks.

• By Blocker35
      Hi guys, bit of a rookie to the whole EGPU scene. Currently I have:

- MacBook Pro 2015 13inch (3.1GHz Core i7 16GB RAM)
      - Razer X Core 
      - Apple TB3 to TB2 Adapter
      -  TB2 Cable (Cable Matters)
      - 23inch AOC External Monitor

I am wonder about what graphics card to get to run X-Plane11 with high graphic settings?
      I have purgewrangler set up and ready to use with an AMD graphics card, but am also open to the idea of an Nvidia graphics card.
      Any advice appreciated. I did not buy a Windows PC as I need a Mac for various other things and wanted an all-in-one laptop.
    • By adam.jakey
      Hey Everyone. I'm looking through the forums and found out that I can make my old Lenovo a Hackintosh. Is it worth doing? Can you dual boot Windows 10 and OS10? 
    • By SnipeKing17
      The GPU works, The PSU works, The system works. [individually they all do work]

The system works perfectly fine without the WLAN card.

When i put the system to sleep and hotswap the mPCIe riser and WLAN press something on the keyboard.. Restarts.
      Will shutdown in roughly 27 seconds for those 27 seconds it works just fine like how it normally would on external monitor.

When i shut it down and plug the riser and switch it on, same story. 27 seconds.

I don't even see a error. I get to login screen directly. I used DDU already.

I timed it. no matter what i do if i use the eGPU, External monitor it restarts instead of pause-play. I have 27 seconds.

Need help!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.