420 Reviews and Pics :)

iloveb00bs

the arizer solo can be had for under $200 and vapor production is nice, the only real problem with it is the air flow, i find it too stiff with the stock glass mouth pieces. if you get the after market glass/ wood mouthpieces the airflow will be much better.

i do think the pax is worth the $250, i leave it charging on my desk and everyone thinks its an ipod, hahaha the build on the pax is impressive. once i get some time i will do a full review of the pax and the cloud too.

here is a vid of the solo in action, i think the solo is great the only thing that i hate is the airflow and the glass stem which can break.

oops sorry about that.

i think your mistaken about the discount, i think there is 5% off coupon code for vape world right now. so far the pax is the easiest to travel with since i don't have to carry around a glass stem, of pocket full of batteries, some i happy with that.

diablo OG: this is some super danky dank :) the OG smell is through the roof with this one. its a couch locker and gave me killer muchies. its some fire!!!

p8025771.jpg

p8025770.jpg

p8025763.jpg

p8025762.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

that code didn't work because pax don't allow the distributor to gave discounts like that. so you didn't miss out.

daam 3 weeks!!!! t-breaks don't work for me. i be high as shit for a day or two but i'll be back to my regular tolerance in no time. i'm trying to make the move back to flowers, the concentrate some is really messing with my tolerance.

my longest t-break was like a month but i felt my tolerance jumped back to normal almost by the next day.

flower is weed. while concentrate is all the good stuff without the plant matter, normally people use a glass or ti nail to vape the concentrate.

bud/kief/hash, all have plant matter

concentrates don't have any plant matter, clean stuff should fully desolve leaving no residue. they come in a few forms, an oil form normally made from iso. and the other common one is solid wax form and shatter which looks like hard candy, normally made from butane.

its a real kick in the pants, a fat dab is like taking 2 fat bowls to the dome, insta high!!!

its been a pretty big thing here in the west coast for a few years now, i can't believe you haven't heard of it. alot of glass blowers are making bongs/bubs just for concentrates. its those bongs with the male joints.

oic, that could be why you don't see much of this kind of stuff. i bought a subscription to the boromarket for $50. i have been resisting the urge to buy all the nice bongs i see. i did buy a few dish and dabber sets.

• 3 weeks later...

dam i gotta go buy some papers, haven't rolled a joint in ages. i did try to make some funky looking joint like that back in the days, they are a pain in the ass to roll, plus real stoners are too lazy for this kind of stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh mylanta those buds are the women for me lol. Nice pics guys and ILB I am so jelly of all that glass and California dank. Nice nice a friend has a few babies waiting for the plucking ill have to get some fresh pics when it's time. ;)