420 Reviews and Pics :)

iloveb00bs

i'm not sure about when this new regulation will kick in ( or if it already did), but in amsterdam you won't be able to smoke anmore without being from holland. they won't sell you any stuff except if you're an local dude (well, a local holland-dude). but how i stated, i' not sure if this already is like that or if not, starting from when it will be.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?a0ljji

• Founder

it's not in effect yet fortunately.

I think it's so ridiculous that they are doing it, the whole world should be allowing weed, instead the only country that does, is trying to block it.. WTF ?!

All that while cigarettes and alcohol which are 1000 more damaging are absolutely legal.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd love to try this. I'll be in Amsterdam next month, bet they have it there. Do you think I'll find good smoking equipment there?

Sent from my CM9 powered Galaxy Note

i really don't know about the amsterdam scene but i guess they should have something. sadly i think all the good smoking equipment is in the US mostly. if you ever want something Michael let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm not sure about when this new regulation will kick in ( or if it already did), but in amsterdam you won't be able to smoke anmore without being from holland. they won't sell you any stuff except if you're an local dude (well, a local holland-dude). but how i stated, i' not sure if this already is like that or if not, starting from when it will be.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?a0ljji

dam that sucks balls

I don't think the Amsterdam thing is right. I do imagine that possibly a reason it came about was due to foreigners unlike nice people like Michael who visit and respect the country... I'm sure foreigners coming and getting all screwed up and acting like they own the place probably ruined it for the rest of us. You know a few bad eggs. It still doesn't make it right. Perhaps having a more harsher policy on public nuicances would be a better solution than them banning every foreigner from partaking in something that has brought countless tourists from around the world to try the great herbs from Amsterdam.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...
@iloveb00bs

What do you think of the IOLITE vaporizer? I like how compact it is and the reviews seem to be good. Just waiting for tour OK to grab one for about 150 euros here in Amsterdam.

Sent from my ParanoidAndroid powered GNote

i tried it once and wasn't too impressed by it to be honest, also i heard the ignition switch easily fails, i think their latest model the wispr was taken off the market or something. i pre-order a new portable vape, its gonna be delivered on the 1st, i'll keep you guy posted. the one i got on order is the pax made by ploom.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Founder

hey boobs, so i ended up ordering the magic flight launch box from eBay since i paid 79$ for it vs paying about 125 euro in amsterdam.

I only saw positive reviews on it, and also had a chance to play with it in the store. i know it looks like a toy but people really claim it does wonders. Have you had a chance to use it ?

• Founder

Thanks man! Already reading it!! I just received it in my USA address, now forwarding it to Brazil along with another 120GB ssd, this time for my HTPC which is my last comp w/o SSD installed :)

sorry for slacking off guys, life has been busy. glad your finally getting into vaping michael. i really love it and have stop combusting totally. i wished i've seen this sooner, i could of sold you mine for cheap and its brand new. mflb is cool but it has alot of technique involved. also a good idea to invest in a power adapter for it, if you use it at home alot. i'm getting a new one in next month, i'll post some pics and stuff once i get it. but here are some of my latest vids. i really need to stop doing concentrates, i haven't touched herb in awhile, should be getting some good stuff in again and i will post more pics.

• Thumbs Up 2

@iloveb00bs didn't get it, you're getting another another mflb ?

no i'm getting the pax by ploom. should be getting it soon. my mflb is new (was a replacement for broken one but haven't touched it) and i have a custom stem for it too. i have the battery charger but no batteries. been using it as a cool expensive keychain, hahaha

p7165721.jpg

vapes can get you couch locked too, hahaha michael if you have no budget get the cloud from vapeXhale its pricey but worth it, also i think its cheaper then cano.

thats my cloud, the tube does resin up after alot of use. but i often rinse with hot water afterward and that help keep the tube cleaner longer. but a 5 min iso shake cleans it hella fast. the cloud is a vaporizer made to use with glass, it a single unit vape bong like in that video, or you can use it with a bong or bub like this video. i've used alot of vapes and this is hands down the sickest vape ever. with a good solid vape it makes the move to vaping much easier.

• Founder
no i'm getting the pax by ploom. should be getting it soon. my mflb is new (was a replacement for broken one but haven't touched it) and i have a custom stem for it too. i have the battery charger but no batteries. been using it as a cool expensive keychain, hahaha

p7165721.jpg

vapes can get you couch locked too, hahaha michael if you have no budget get the cloud from vapeXhale its pricey but worth it, also i think its cheaper then cano.

Wow, the vapeXhale is 500 bucks!! :)

I think i'll check mine out, learn about vaping, see if i like it and then i might go for the more expensive ones! your setups always amaze me man!

so then i'll have to pass for now. i'll use the MFLB first, get used to vaping and then we talk again

hopefully the mflb is what your looking for michael, for me it was only ok and actually turned me off of vaping when i first bought it. i suggest watching a few youtube vid to get the techniques down.

• Thumbs Up 1