420 Reviews and Pics :)

iloveb00bs

The worst part is I know of a "agency" that its agents failed drug tests 20-40% of them are smokers! I think they do these raids just to stock up on their own stuff. Here in New Hampshire one of the cities police stations was surprise drug tested and 80% of the cops failed with 99% of the failed test being for weed.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Founder
oh yeah would also like the audio stuff you talked about.

Just pmed you with the audio book.

If anyone else wants to stop smoking cigarettes let me know :-)

Sent from my CM9 powered Galaxy Note

• Thumbs Up 1

Just pmed you with the audio book.

If anyone else wants to stop smoking cigarettes let me know :-)

I have 3 dear family members that couldn't break free from them like I have by will power and Nicotine aid alone... can you help me too? Smoking is such a powerful addiction and it takes our loved ones away as we pay big tobacco to do so for us :|

• Thumbs Up 2

• Founder
I have 3 dear family members that couldn't break free from them like I have by will power and Nicotine aid alone... can you help me too? Smoking is such a powerful addiction and it takes our loved ones away as we pay big tobacco to do so for us :|

Sure bro pm me if you want a copy

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...
concentrates ? please tell...

its like smoking only the stuff that get you high without all the plant material. comes in a wax and oil form. real awesome if you wanna get high real fast! also can get you crazy ass stoned if not careful. hahahahaha

here is a video, will take pics later.

here is what the wax looks like

p6125182.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

• Founder
its like smoking only the stuff that get you high without all the plant material. comes in a wax and oil form. real awesome if you wanna get high real fast! also can get you crazy ass stoned if not careful. hahahahaha

here is a video, will take pics later.

here is what the wax looks like

p6125182.jpg

I'd love to try this. I'll be in Amsterdam next month, bet they have it there. Do you think I'll find good smoking equipment there?