420 Reviews and Pics :)

iloveb00bs

• 2 weeks later...
so that wooden one is a vape on it's own ? looks like you use it together with the glass one in your video.

yea i was using a adapter to use with my bubbler, but you can use just the vape with a plan mouth piece.

the other little wooden box is a portable vape too, hahaha i know i got problems. hahahah

p2063052.jpg

Michael, if your really interested in a vape, i would recommend getting the portable one i have, its the silver one. you can use it at home or on the go, its really a good all around vape. it called the Arizer Solo.

p2103106.jpg

you can get an adapter so you can put it in a cup or something for some ninja vaping.

post-100-14494992712492_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

so i read a lot of reviews on amazon saying this thing has a plasticy taste to it. can you confirm @iloveboobs ? Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Vaporizer From Arizer - Arizer Solo Portable Vaporizer + Bonus items

the earlier models with the ceramic bowl did have a smell issue, the newer stainless steal bowls are fine. just make sure to get the most up to date model which is the 107's, 106's is good also. i have a 105ss model and don't have the smell but before that i had a 104 ceramic that stinks, but the sent me the 105 to replace it. they also let me keep both. gave the stinky one to my cousin. but i don't see him complaining about the smell which is odd.

Edited by iloveb00bs
  • Thumbs Up 1

i actually bought it from amazon at the time. but if you want to make sure you get the newest model, i would go with these guys,

PlanetVape - fc

i cost more but with the coupon code it should help lower the price to be around the same.

just bought some accessories from them, very highly recommended, their service is awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

you should get some nice glass, time to oc them lungs!!!!

i already do i liquid cool my vape thinking of using LN2 probably would freeze my lungs though :P haha yeah would be cool to pick up some nice glass. You uprgrade and ill buy your old one :P

• Founder
anytime bro, let me know what you want in a vape and i will recommend something that will fit your needs.

So @iloveb00bs, i have decided i want a vape! (just need to convince my better half it's absolutely necessarily :joyous:)

What i need is for it to be durable and last for long - since it's quite hard for me to purchase them and it involves importation to Brazil etc i'd like one that will survive for at least a year or more if possible.

Portability isn't a huge issue but it's a plus.

Ease of use is also a plus (not sure how hard is it to use them).

Recommend away ! :)

So @iloveb00bs , i have decided i want a vape! (just need to convince my better half it's absolutely necessarily :joyous:)

What i need is for it to be durable and last for long - since it's quite hard for me to purchase them and it involves importation to Brazil etc i'd like one that will survive for at least a year or more if possible.

Portability isn't a huge issue but it's a plus.

Ease of use is also a plus (not sure how hard is it to use them).

Recommend away ! :)

thanks friggin awesome Michael !!! trust me once you get used to vaping you will never want to smoke again. do you have a budget? do you have a good bong?

with all vaporizer comes a learning curve, mostly because of temp setting.

i will put together a small list of vapes for you soon.

• Founder
thanks friggin awesome Michael !!! trust me once you get used to vaping you will never want to smoke again. do you have a budget? do you have a good bong?

with all vaporizer comes a learning curve, mostly because of temp setting.

i will put together a small list of vapes for you soon.

Yeah, i trust u on that, and that is why i want to buy one.

Lets say that my budget is around 300 tops.

Don't have a bong, i thought it comes as part of the vape ?