420 Reviews and Pics :)

iloveb00bs

As everyone know, I'm a huge fan of Mary Jane, so I decided to do a review thread on strains, plus I love seeing weed pics, hahahah I would love for other members to post pics and review too!!!:Banane20:

as always reviews are my opinion, whats good to me doesn't mean it good for everyone, hahaha ok check it out, put your lighters in the air and lets get started!!! btw pics were taken by me :)

if mods find this inappropriate, then please delete.

Mod Note: Please do not post any pictures with the use of marijuana or any other illegal substance that could break local, state or federal laws. T|I is not responsible for the content of posts made by users and will do its best to enforce removal of material that breaches local, state or federal law.

Edited by iloveb00bs
  • Thumbs Up 2

img0386fl.jpg

img0387x.jpg

Strain: Juicy Fruit

Smell: Light sweet fruity almost like fruit punch/ very strong and skunky 4/5

Taste: Didn't taste as fruity as I thought it would be, more of a vanilla flavor(weird right) hahah 3.5/5

Highs: Good, more heady then body. Good for wake and bake 4/5

Edited by iloveb00bs
  • Thumbs Up 2

img0389il.jpg

img0390vk.jpg

Strain : Jolly Rancher

Smell:Friggin amazing!!! Crazy strong and very skunky. Fruity/Purp smell

Taste:Awesome!!!! Just like it smells, very fruity purp

Highs: After Vaping 2 bowls, I was ass out, stoned and stuck. not recommended if your planning on doing anything. makes you lazy as shit, hehehe

Edited by iloveb00bs
  • Thumbs Up 3

img0393o.jpg

img0392t.jpg

Strain : OG Diesel (one of my current favs)

Smell:Smell like citrus, very strong and pungent

Taste:Strong sweet, almost like orange zest, I love it

Highs: Very nice high both heady and body. after a session I was high for like 2hrs.

Edited by iloveb00bs
  • Thumbs Up 4

The top two strains were so pungent smelling... the bottom minty. Middle was best with top following close behind. Ah alas one day we all will have nice bake out together.

Offtopic

those are in 16megapixel bliss. http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/s/finepix_hs20exr/ vid on right of page is cool

i love this thing... The Extreme Fujinon 30x (24-720mm) Zoom Lens plus super high speed movie 320fps... enough to capture humming bird motion...

sample pic http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/s/finepix_hs20exr/sample_images/img/index/ff_fujifilm_hs20exr_001.JPG

Edited by mw86

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought I should throw my hat in, don't have any dealers with access to different strains here, it's pretty much take what you can get. :(

This particular example is nice stuff, fairly typical of what I get (At least my source has good quality). Pack of smokes for scale.

420ol.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3