Gigabyte gtx 980 ti G1 and gt750m macbook ,,, not working i need help

MoathSama

Hey guys ,

i just received my egpu  . Gigabyte gtx 980 ti g1 , akitio tb2 , psu 650 w,  macbook pro 2014 with nvidia gt 750m and windows 10 .

i already tried every possible way ,plugged thunderbold first but didnt work , then i plugged after booting still not working then i tried waiting until wireless shows up and still i cant get it run on both OSX and Windows ,

i noticed something ,before i tried to run my egpu i used to have nvidia drivers for gt750m on windows .

so i swithced off then i turned the psu on and i plugged thnderbolt cable and i turned my laptop on , but i could not see the gtx 980 ti on device manager . so i deleted the drivers then turned the system off then turned it on again but i got stuck on black screen even before the beep sound starts . i could not hear it . so i unplugged thunderbolt cable then booting with out it and installed the drivers from the CD that came with the card . no black screen and booting normal but i cant see it on my system , only gt750m .
so i downloaded the latest drivers for gtx 980 ti but it gives me wrong msg that it cant be installed, the driver is not compatible with device .

anyway im out of ideas ,, can any one help .

btw i dont have pcie 16x16 or anything . i modified both akitio and PSU , so the card is directly connected to the slot   .

thanks .

Update

i have followed this https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/forums/topic/9402-working-dgpu-macbook-internal-display-via-optimusgtx-970-egpu/

reFit/apple_set_os.efi to enable Iris

gpu-switch (integrated.bat) to select the iGPU / reboot

install the iGPU drivers and run integrated.bat / shutdown

--

connect eGPU and boot

you should have 3 devices in Device Manager, with the eGPU showing an error icon

disable the dGPU in Device Manager and run integrated.bat / shutdown

boot with the eGPU connected, check Device Manager for 2 enabled GPUs

open Task Manager, there should be a constant 10-15% CPU load from the System process

Hibernate (a fix to remove the CPU load) 

Reboot and the CPU load will be gone, eGPU will work with Optimus!

How to shutdown (this is important!)

Enable dGPU in device manager

gpu-switch dedicated.bat

If you get a black screen on reboot, at any point, you probably used gpu-switch and selected a disabled GPU

reboot into windows safe mode to fix this

and i finally found gtx 980 ti on device manager , so i updated the driver and windows recognized the card ,  also i have attached it to external display .

so i disabled gt750m and i can only see gtx 980 ti when i go to dxdiag . there is no more gt 750m .

but the problem is that windows is not using the card even fans dont spin .

then i did run this gpu-switch (integrated.bat)  but i get stuck at booting .

so i had to go back to gpu-switch dedicated.bat

and i still can get gtx 980 ti to perform in games .

any solution !