Please help me with Error 43 (Code 43)

TheNikoWolf

Hi,

The first of all, i need to say that my EXP GDC Beast V8.3E works perfect the 3 first days. The problem start when i turn on my computer and i saw that the monitor is not turned on, i check the device manager and i saw that (HORROR) code 43 .My first idea was to unistall it from the device manager and it will fix it, NOPE. Nowadays i try ALL that i can imagine and found on internet*, i dont realy know what is the problem, the first days works PERFECT i realy think that i have the best invention that i can find for a notebook. I have tried unistalling NVIDIA drivers, unplugin the exp gdc completely and leaving it exactly the same like i installed exp gdc the first time, start the pc, install the default notebook NVIDIA drivers and the wifi card, next going to bios and disabling  network boot and changing graphics mode to integrated, next i install the drivers of the eGPU (it needs a reboot for unistalling default nvidia drivers) and again restarting the notebook, result= SAME ERROR (Code 43 on device manager and not working monitor) then i try some other solutions but finaly decide to RESET the notebook and installing Windows 8 (Original) with the same process (removing EXP GDC setup and leaving the notebook like the first time and bla bla) with the EXACT same error. I really dont KNOW what is the problem :(, the only thing i think that it can be the problem was a strange factory bug or related. I write this to receive some help from someone that can help me to fix it, i will apreciate it :).

Sry of my bad english :S.

My Notebook:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 3.10GHz (Factory OC)

RAM: 8 GB of DDR3

dGPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 630M 2 GB

iGPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 ?GB

Model: Acer Aspire V3-571G (supported by the exp gdc beast v8)

Bios: 1.12v (i think)

EXP GDC:

External PSU: 450W

Graphic: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 550TI 1 GB Driver version 364.51

PCT delay set to 0

EXP GDC Beast V8.0 Mini PCI-E Version (buyed it on banggood)

Error 43.png

Edited by TheNikoWolf
Some error fix and photo attached

Didn't you upgrade some hardware in your laptop  meanwhile? Like upgrading the CPU? Adding or upgrading hardware might trigger this error. Try setup 1.x, or try to switch to higher performance laptop PSU, that has bigger amper value. The lack of power is sometimes a reason for this error. Also you may try to boot, with the egpu on, put the machine to sleep, and wake up. Sometimes that helps too, so when you wake the machine up the error 43 disappears.

Edited by bencuri

5 hours ago, bencuri said:

Didn't you upgrade some hardware in your laptop  meanwhile? Like upgrading the CPU? Adding or upgrading hardware might trigger this error. Try setup 1.x, or try to switch to higher performance laptop PSU, that has bigger amper value. The lack of power is sometimes a reason for this error. Also you may try to boot, with the egpu on, put the machine to sleep, and wake up. Sometimes that helps too, so when you wake the machine up the error 43 disappears.

Nope, and i try :

"Also you may try to boot, with the egpu on, put the machine to sleep, and wake up."

Without a result, all go off and when i turned on the same error apears on device manager.

Now i have upgraded the BIOS to 2,17 and when i unistall the eGPU on device manager and a minute later shows a Blue screen showing: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvlddmkm.sys) and the monitor works almost 5 seconds. I'm searching how to fix it but i think it is a progress.

PD: i can't afford the  setup 1.x that's why i'm trying all the posible solutions xD

Thanks for your help :)

Edited by TheNikoWolf

You don't need setup1x for fixing error 43.
Its just means the driver have some weird issues to fire up your card. Reinstall your driver using DDU. If err43 happens after this, just sleep/wake your computer and if you are using CDT/PTD switches then scan for devices in the device manager after those delays done. Sometimes you need to do this 8-10x in a row to actually bypass the error(if it works after a few sleep/wakes then check your PSUs, they can cause similar things).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!
I have simillar problem. When I've chainloaded my win7 i saw CODE 43. It can be fixed by removing my eGPU from devices manager and "scanning for hardware changes" but when i reboot i have two "working" GPUs in devices manager (my dGPU and eGPU is working, i don't have iGPU) but system cant detect external monitor which is plugged to my eGPU. I can remove eGPU again and do this process again but after few replays i can't remove eGPU - device manager is hanging and i have to reboot in repair mode to remove all the GPUs and use DDU to remove drivers. Then reboot to normal mode win7 and detect the GPUs again, install drivers, and need to replay all the proces that i wrote higher.

My specification:

Lenovo g560

- i5 460m

- 8 GB ram

- V8.0 EXP GDC Beast (expresscard version)

- dGPU is nVidia GeForce 310m

- eGPU is nVidia GeForce 9800GT (it is cheap and really OP - the best for tests before i will buy new graphics card :D )

- iGPU doesn't egsist in my laptop (it is included to i5 but blocked by MoBo :< )

- win7 Professional 64bit

Please help guys. I'm trying to resolve this problem about 1.5 week with short breaks and it's killing me :/

And... Sry for bad english. I hope that you'll understand me :)

Edited by Bluseak

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/4/2017 at 8:14 PM, TheNikoWolf said:

Yes. I buy a new EXP GDC Beast that was the problem :)

Any more info on this as it's bit enigmatic , have u bought new one and problem was solved or be cause u have bought new one you had issue ? if so what version was problem free ?

41 minutes ago, misiozol said:

Any more info on this as it's bit enigmatic , have u bought new one and problem was solved or be cause u have bought new one you had issue ? if so what version was problem free ?

I buy the same one (I claim the garanty) and i solve it but it was my problem i dont know if you can solve it doing this :/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.