Sager np7352 (clevo w350st)

Hi all,

I would like to ask a few general questions about my Sager Np7352 (clevo w350st) [I couldn't find this stuff pretty much anywhere]

first and foremost, my graphics card, a NVidia gtx 765m

had problems with it way back, not sure how and why it happened,  but as of now, sometimes when I activate it (My drivers are all up to date), it give me the blue screen of death, most of the time with the error code 'VIDEO_TDR_Failure'.

my laptop also sometimes does not recognize the GPU, therefore using the intel hd4600. has been infuriating me for quite some time now, so ive decided to address the issue.

I couldn't find any related issues that sound similar to my case, which leads me to believe that it may either be a hardware issue, or perhaps my CMOS battery is dead (hopefully)

Since I'm not drawing any conclusions here and anything is possible, I would like to ask the pros to see if this is something a BIOS could potentially fix, (the fan logic is completely off) or perhaps some other solution I haven't found

thanks for your time!

(ive attached a screenshot of what my laptop tells me in device managers)

Capture.PNG