bricked y580 needs help

rorschach001

Hi there,  thnks in advance for your time....

I´m freaking out with my loved y580 that suddenly after change a stupid graphics settings in my modded bios working for 2 years without any problem, I have right now what i think is a beautiful brick called y580 (I moved the settings cos´ I had some issues working with a oculus rift dk2 and want to deactivate the integrated hd4000, damn me X).

So here I´m triyng to bring back to life my working laptop,....

no video signal, just blank screen and fan working, no lenovo splash screen logo, no post sounds.

I´ve tried to see through external video outputs Hdmi and VGA without success

then I´ve tried the "blindness restore default settings navigation" on bios (left, down x 4, enter x 4), as I read on other threads, no success.

Then I´ve tried a clear cmos taking out the cmos battery located under the touchpad for a few hours without any success.

after that I started the Crisis recovery methods with Fn+b and Fn+r, as I read in multiples threads and pages like

http://edmarhobby.blogspot.com.es/search?q=BIOS

and the only thing I have are signals that I put the laptop in recovery mode, my usb blinks after a few seconds apparently looking for the correct file and name to flash the bios but never happend, I´ve download the lenovo bios update "5dcn40ww.exe" and unzipped to get the "QIWY3207.ROM" and with the andy´s tool  said that the correct recovery name is "QIWY3.bi", so I renamed the bios file with diferent extensions fd, rom, bin, bi without any result but an USB formated in either fat or fat32 2Gb looking endessly for the correct file or name.

after that just for trying I´ve put the bios file with different names and extensions starting from QIWY0, QIWY1, QIWY2 and so on till QIWY7 and with the extension on each name rom, fd, bin, and bi.

nothing works and I´m stuck, maybe is not the correct bios files but in the lenovo page is the only file I can download.

I´ve tried also with a backup of my original bios (4608 kb) but it has different size compared to lenovo bios update QIWY3207.ROM (6272 kb) renamed as I writen before.

Can anybody point me to the correct bios file for the recovery procedure?

How should I procedure now? desoldering bios chip and try to reprogram?

My laptop is out of warranty for just 1 month and here is the mobo data in case it helps

QIWY4 LA-8002P
Rev:1A
2012-04-18

Any hlp would be apreciated, thnks and sorry for my bad english.