Mass Effect 3

StamatisX

Yeah Casey Hudson a POS Straw man! And totally bullcrapping everyone totally away from reality! Shepard probably is indoctrinated the game is amazing up until the endings! Read here

Mass Effect 3 Ending: Analyzing The Indoctrination Theory | GameFront

And another pretty good video well edited proving some of these theories

http://www.youtube.com/<wbr>watch?v=Tbghjn7_Byc

Here is a rumor from a so called low end Bioware Dev

"The ending was half-assed because of the leak. They changed it at the last minute so they could have more time to prepare the real ending via DLC.

It’s called The Truth and it’s being released in April or May. You WILL be able to continue the story if you picked any of the endings. Your decision during that sequence will have a big effect on your ending of The Truth. The Truth adds two new sets of enemies, new classes, and multiplayer maps including “Firebase Hive”, which is a small area of the last remaining collector ship included in the DLC, which, by the way you should definitely bring Javik the Prothean along if you have him.

The picture here shows some of the leaked multiplayer classes and races. One race that isn’t shown is the Prothean Adept and Vanguard. This DLC also enables the ability for owners of the preorder and From Ashes DLC to find their DLC weapons in reinforcement packs.

All that content, and this might as well be labeled an expansion pack.

And it’s free.

You’re welcome."

The game is missing so much stuff in it anyway i just wouldn't be surprised and i believe it myself. Great amazing game best game i ever played never cried so much and opens up for different variations for you to deliberately kill off some of the characters to hear them haunt Shepard's dreams.

• Founder
And here's even more support for the Truth DLC!

Looks like a hoax to me to mess with ME3 fans. The image of the kid is the one from the game and looks like a model sketch put out by the devs at some point. The file names can be faked by anyone. I wouldn't count on an alternate ending, more than likely they'll toss in a DLC that lets you do a few extra things in game (extra missions) but the end game will be the same. I think the next game will be a prequel of the mass effect series, maybe one that deals with the protheans.

Looks like a hoax to me to mess with ME3 fans. The image of the kid is the one from the game and looks like a model sketch put out by the devs at some point. The file names can be faked by anyone. I wouldn't count on an alternate ending, more than likely they'll toss in a DLC that lets you do a few extra things in game (extra missions) but the end game will be the same. I think the next game will be a prequel of the mass effect series, maybe one that deals with the protheans.

I agree with you

Yeah i am starting to believe that, the Indoctrination Theory is a great one been looking at all the evidence but it's all pure speculation anyway until we have concrete evidence. I do believe the other link stuff about the other DLC's that's going to happen anyway and Hudson did say they will make more stuff for a year but now there working on Dragon Age 3 supposedly oh god EA is really rushing them too much and it was really really wrong what they did with the Prothean Javik, the code was found already on the disk such childish ways of making money. I would love to see Mass Effect spinoffs and future installments dealing with the Protheans and their reaper war, and hopefully you given the choice to play as David Anderson and Steven Hackett in the First Contact war see some origins of The Illusive Man he was also in that war which began his slow path into the reapers grasp and the eyes. The whole thing with the way the fans are treating it is understanding but really going to back fire if it gets too hot i really don't agree with filing with the FTC and BBB this quickly too premature and with Pax coming up it can get pretty bad quickly unless they get their act together and start acting human and not like a robot with no emotion like Hudson.

Edited by freedomofthedarkendheart

• 3 months later...
  • Founder

Well the extended DLC has been released. I'll enclose it with spoiler tags below for anyone that wants to watch it. Personally I think they did a decent job with it and now I'm somewhat satisfied with the way things end.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When the game was released, it had to expand my collection, of course. When I had the game, but unfortunately I had by notice that the story can not end yet oO I hope that the new Omega DLC all can compensate somewhat.