asus g73sw-bst6 rage bench mark test

Its showed fps okay but a lot of us would like to see the gameplay too maybe get the full screen in next time or use fraps to record 30 sec pieces at a time on the free version... then just use Windows MOvie Maker (Brian K. thanks for the suggestion in the past)

• Thumbs Up 1

Its showed fps okay but a lot of us would like to see the gameplay too maybe get the full screen in next time or use fraps to record 30 sec pieces at a time on the free version... then just use Windows MOvie Maker (Brian K. thanks for the suggestion in the past)

I agree. Also might want to remove 60 FPS lock if this is supposed to be a benchmark :) and might want to note the laptop specs. I believe it is a single 5870m? The game seems to run quite nicely. Also, punctuation exists for a reason. ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Wheres the new one i'm confused will you be posting it here again?
I posted it, it's the one being recorded with fraps instead of an external cam. Ya your right I should have turned fps lock off, completely forgot about it.0 I have a new one counting the fps for Battlefield 3 it's a lot better because i got the laptop screen with the fps counter i found something to mount my camera on ill start a new thread for it