I need help modding/flashing my GTX 960M vBIOS.

Warvoider

I need help in modifying a BIOS for my GTX 960M. I'm not familiar in BIOS modding or flashing. I think they disabled GPU Bios read on GTX 960M I cannot get a copy from the bios of my GTX 960M as it is needed when I flash it using nvflash or to mod before flashing. I need to increase my Tempertaure Throttle limit to 90C as it is very annoying as the graphic card thermal throttles. Please help, that would be awesome

Edited by Warvoider

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'll be using KBT (Kepler BIOS Tweaker) to modify the BIOS. You can download Kepler BIOST weaker 1.27
It can look a bit intimidating, so if you don't want to mess with any of the settings, post your BIOS here and I'll modify it accordingly.
The general modifications include a higher TDP, removal of GPU Boost and unlocked core voltage of 1.225V (Some restrictions apply).
Maxwell cards can typically be unlocked up to 1.28V. However, there are some cards that have locked down voltage modules and won't allow anything past 1.21V.
For Maxwell cards, I will be using the MBT (Maxwell BIOS Tweaker). You can download Maxwell Bios Tweaker 1.36 
To edit the BIOS of these NVidia cards, I will be using NiBiTor 6.06 .

1 hour ago, saeid said:

I'll be using KBT (Kepler BIOS Tweaker) to modify the BIOS. You can download Kepler BIOST weaker 1.27
It can look a bit intimidating, so if you don't want to mess with any of the settings, post your BIOS here and I'll modify it accordingly.
The general modifications include a higher TDP, removal of GPU Boost and unlocked core voltage of 1.225V (Some restrictions apply).
Maxwell cards can typically be unlocked up to 1.28V. However, there are some cards that have locked down voltage modules and won't allow anything past 1.21V.
For Maxwell cards, I will be using the MBT (Maxwell BIOS Tweaker). You can download Maxwell Bios Tweaker 1.36 
To edit the BIOS of these NVidia cards, I will be using NiBiTor 6.06 .

But how do I extract the BIOS in the first place as it's unreadable with the GPU-Z stating that it wasn't able to download the bios to a file due to an error or something?

Edited by Warvoider