EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs

Hello, 

I got a new motherboard for this laptop. Installed and 7 beeps. I remember saving M17X R3 with BIOS Recovery. Also had 7 beeps and wouldn't POST.

Is there a way to do the same with 17 R1? BIOS files on USB, plug in, hold keys and so on.?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By rubendeus
      Hello!

I have a notebook Asus X550CC.
      Some weeks ago my screen went black with the brightness working though (black screen but one can see brightness changes) - I couldn't figure out the root of the problem, since it was sudden and it works with an external monitor.
      Now, I was trying to install an SSD with a caddy. I went to BIOS to change the boot order, but couldn't find my SSD - so, I accidently disabled launch CSM option hoping it would recognize it or something. After that I couldn't access BIOS anymore and I have a very slow startup with dxgkrnl.sys, wdfilter.sys and CAD.sys showing not loaded in the boot log.
      I tried to:
      Remove CMOS battery for 8h  Short JRST2001 and JRST2002  Access BIOS through windows 10 troubleshooting None of the above worked for me
      The laptop does not restart or shuts down correctly as it gets stuck somewhere and I have to press ON/OFF button again in order to shut it completly. The only display I can see in the external monitor, during start-up is the windows 10 loading screen (can't see the asus loading screen) and it takes more than 5 minutes to get me there (seems like a bootloop).

I hope someone may have the answer cause I'm running out of solutions 

Thanks in advance, everyone!
    • By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo ThinkPad T440p / T440s / T540p.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, then you can post your request in this thread.
      Important!
      For creating bios backup and to flash bios mod, you must use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!

Just dump your Bios using any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip, then post it in this thread or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

How to to it:

• By raqall
      Hi!

I would love to have my BIOS modded to disable the wireless whitelist.
      I tried to do it myself (dump BIOS from chip, disassemble, locate the reference to the error message "Unauthorized Wireless network card is plugged in..." memory address and modify the condition in the binary file so not to "land" in the infinite loop) but I couldn't dig to anything meaningful I could easily change.

Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad S440 (TYPE 20BB-S00400)
      BIOS version: 73ET71WW (1.71)
      Original WiFi/BT card: Intel Wireless-N 7260 (7260HMW BN) (vendor: 0x8086, device: 0x08B2, subdevice: 0x4262)
      Target WiFi/BT card: Broadcom BCM94352HMB (I haven't received it yet, waiting for delivery)

Manufacturer BIOS download: bootable ISO, updater for Windows
      My BIOS dump (using CH341A SPI Programmer under Linux): http://www.mediafire.com/file/mn0gfr9ext7yqrn/S440_73ET71WW.bin/file

Thanks!
    • By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo Y50-70, Lenovo Y70-70, Lenovo Z50-70, Lenovo Z70-70, Lenovo G50-70, Lenovo G70-70.
      If someone want upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, or unlocked vbios for overclock NVIDIA card, then you can post your request in this thread. Also, if you have a problem with fan pulsating/clicking on any modified bios then you can post your request in this thread.

The flashing procedure include two steps:
      1.  Flash main system bios.
      2.  Flash EC firmware.
    • By depmixels
      hello everyone, I have a MSI GT683R with a dying (pretty much dead actually) GTX560M in it.

I am looking to upgrade it to a new GPU, I have found a AMD Firepro M6100. (I first wanted to upgrade to a GTX970M, but that's too expensive for now... and corona is also making things difficult) I have already ordered a second heatsink to modify because I didn't want to modify the original heatsink it came with.

But, my question is. Does it even work in this system? I have heard of people getting it to work in the barebone variant of this system. But I am not sure if it would work in the 'fully loaded' variant.

Also, my games are mostly RAM/CPU dependent and I am looking for a little extra power in this system. I have found a I7-2860qm and I want to upgrade to 32GB of RAM, is it possible on this system? the sticker says 'max. 16GB of RAM' But I have feeling it says that due to the limitation of the cpu that's already on this system (I7-2630QM, 16GB RAM max.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.