Alienware m-14x became lag after unplug battery

guys can u help me?

when i plug-in battery my games don't have any lag... and when i unplug the battery it's became lag... this just happen after 3 weeks after i played the same game and no problem before this,.... any solution???

the game is Last remant (i know a bit old but still haven't get to ending when i play @ xbox so i cont here).... the lag is too painful to watch.... and it's effect other game as well when the battery is unplug...

this is my spec

Alienware M14x: i7 2630QM 2ghz, 8gb DDR3, 750gb 7200RPM HDD, 1600x900 HD+ WLED, 3gb GT 555M

sorry for bad english

@Michael

"You mean the performance drops when you plug back the charger ?"

no when i unplug the charger that's when my performance is down... but when i plug the charger it's going just fine... any solution?

@kris

"The new bios limits the voltage of the GPU when on battery. This also limits the clock speed significantly. It allows for longer play time but much less FPS in most games. The only way around this is to flash to the old bios."

so what can i do? coz this lag is killing me... it's affect the game so badly... and i buy this laptop think that's i'll be fine for gaming... help plz...

thx

@Michael

"You mean the performance drops when you plug back the charger ?"

no when i unplug the charger that's when my performance is down... but when i plug the charger it's going just fine... any solution?

@kris

"The new bios limits the voltage of the GPU when on battery. This also limits the clock speed significantly. It allows for longer play time but much less FPS in most games. The only way around this is to flash to the old bios."

so what can i do? coz this lag is killing me... it's affect the game so badly... and i buy this laptop think that's i'll be fine for gaming... help plz...

thx

@Richard - sorry ... with the newer bios its one or the other. You can try to revert back to an older bios. Please see this thread

http://forum.techinferno.com/alienware-m14x/481-i-have-fixed-gaming-battery-please-do-not-repost-other-forums.html

Understand that using flashing a bios, or using an older bios has risks. Using the older bios means you have to manually adjust your power settings otherwise your machine will crash on battery. Please read the thread and let us know what questions you have.

Best Wishes,

StevenX

and in case anyone asks.. I still run stock bios A01. (not voltage modified) as I have been connecting to RIFT at work during lunch via wifi tether.

So A01 it is for me. With my power setting adjustments it runs for over an hour and plays fine.

I still consider doing this but until I'm actually presented with a situation where it's necessary I'm going to stick with A05. So far, everywhere I've wanted to play games has an outlet. I'm usually on campus if I'm away from home or at a friends house.