Unable to adjust temperature threshold

IggyDerp

Hello everyone, I am currently having an issue with my gpu's factory temperature limit (78 degrees c) for my 680m in my M17x R3. I've been unable to get a program that allows me to adjust its setting, I currently have MSI Afterburner, which allows me to clock my gpu' and its memory with no problem but the other options such as the voltage, power limit (which the temperature slider is attached to) and other options are grayed out and unable to be manipulated. I did get the M17x R3 unlocked bios from the forum and have enabled the overclock feature but the result remains the same. I also tried nvidia inspector, and throttle stop but none of them seem to be able to raise or even manipulate the temperature. I have even tried triggering the overclock eula in MSI but the results are still the same. I'm not sure what other information to provide with my issue because I am currently at a loss of where to even begin anymore, I am not a pro at this by any means so any help would be appreciated.

1b730641243e5be4fef32c29a05ed3a8c1792274.jpg

55ab0c4d608e58535b1cc2ce3aa0bab25bd0d186.jpg

096673941ac0f630b1ed3e4756276c5811abfec3.jpg

13f97a46031f63aceadcc3b74513ca392d388022.jpg