Msi x460dx

jeffreybaks

• 2 weeks later...

- 14" screen with 1366x768

- Keyboard marks on the screen when closed

- Super-glossy inside (why doesn't it look like its cover??)

+ VGA output

If this is your review, here are some suggestions how to make it better:

What I don't like about these "reviews" (or "unboxing") is they spend 5 minutes talking and showing exhausts (believe it or not I can download the image online and look it up on my own) instead -- just run the damn Furmark/wPrime and show HWInfo screen. No comments on the noise when idle/load, whats the screen like... screen thickness compared to iPhone... with what purpose? Why not comment on how the laptop compares to other thinner and lighter laptops like macbook air. (Instead of a completely unrelated device, iPhone.)

Edited by unreal25

- 14" screen with 1366x768

- Keyboard marks on the screen when closed

- Super-glossy inside (why doesn't it look like its cover??)

+ VGA output

If this is your review, here are some suggestions how to make it better:

What I don't like about these "reviews" (or "unboxing") is they spend 5 minutes talking and showing exhausts (believe it or not I can download the image online and look it up on my own) instead -- just run the damn Furmark/wPrime and show HWInfo screen. No comments on the noise when idle/load, whats the screen like... screen thickness compared to iPhone... with what purpose? Why not comment on how the laptop compares to other thinner and lighter laptops like macbook air. (Instead of a completely unrelated device, iPhone.)

Yeah I agree Unreal... in this case this is just some video Jeffery found so you'll have to lament how bad the video is to the Linus dude or just say hey Jefferey these unboxing videos are under par and showing real hands on use in running the thing are the best impressions on a laptop. Yes here's the box, its wrapped oooh, and inside is another box wow.... with a foam inner shell and inside that is a laptop wrapped in plastic ahhhh