EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
ChaosKitten666

M17x R4 w/ GTX 765M Upgrade

Hello everyone!

My 675M recently died so I picked up a 765M. I figured out how to install drivers properly for this new card along with successfully unlocking the BIOS. I just want to be absolutely sure which settings need to be changed before I muck around in there to get this card working. I believe I need to turn off the onboard Intel graphics card along with changing the display setting from SG to something else. I have done far too much reading in the past two days, I just can't remember! If any other information is needed, I'll be glad to provide it.

Thank you to anyone who can help. :D

Edited by ChaosKitten666

We should follow each other's threads because I'm trying to do the same thing:  

I've tried a lot of different steps already without success.  So, if you have any questions, let me know.

This post is old as dirt, but I'm curious if you ever got it to work.

6 hours ago, sephr1k said:

I'm in a similar situation. Can you please share how you got it to work?

Can you explain what problem you're having?

always make sure to disable driver signature enforcement check and have unlocked bios and INTEL HD GRAPHICS DISABLED FROM BIOS ...and a modified INF file xD

Usually you do not need a modified bios in the R4. Just disabled driver signature enforcement and a modified INF.