P150em Graphic Card problem

I have i7-3720m, gtx 670m, p150em. My cheap thermal paste made short circuit and graphics card burned. Gtx670 power chip burned and exploded . And I pulled the card computer opening but just beeps and 15 seconds then shuts down. I have some questions

1-) Is there a problem computer's motherboard and other components ?

2-) Can I open without graphics-card ?

3-) Can I try another gtx660, gtx 670m or amd 7970m ?

(I found this video in youtube, same problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqEM4bAT0TQ )

555555555555.jpg

666666666.jpg

You can run on iGPU, but you will have to keep the broken card in the MXM slot as the EC needs to receive a thermal signal.

Remove the nvidia driver and disable the card in device manager (if it still shows at all).

Otherwise you can also remove the vBIOS chip to stop any communication with the system except for the thermal sensor.

p150em don't opening with broken card, shutdown the computer in 1 second because broken card doing short-circuit. If I try using without broken card only 25-30 seconds standing open then shutdown . How can I remove vBIOs chip ? 

9999999999999.JPG

That chip that blew is responsible for the memory, and the caps on top of the core package are for the core only. Thermal paste causing a short was not the reason why the card died.

If you can get the blown chip off then the short should be removed and the laptop can run on integrated graphics only. As for replacement cards, there are many cards that can work. In general anything that fits that is not an AMD card from Dell, or an Nvidia 7xx or 8xx series from anyone will work, but there are some exceptions. If there is a card you are looking at, post here asking if it will work and we can let you know.

The motherboard should be fine. I've shorted cards lots of times in my P150EM and never had any damage to the motherboard.