EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Xonar

Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

G'Day

I am from downunder working in IT while studying business but my spare time is mostly consumed by the internet.  I stumbled upon techinferno for the first time while browsing information on laptop graphics cards... i cannot believe its been around for so many years and i never crossed paths with it!

Anyways, keep up the great work

later

Hi! 

I have an old Sager np9570, I already have prema mod bios but I don't know which values to apply. I have a i7-3930k and 2 gtx 680m sli. 

Are there still possibilities to overclock cpu and graphics cards to keep playing or is too old? 

Hey All,

Been wondering around on NBR in search of info and advice for my old workhorse, the "Elitebook 8770w" but then stumbled upon this site.  Now that my kids are old enough to be interested in computer, hardware, tweaks, upgrades, etc. we are expecting to learn a lot from all the information you folks have compiled here and hopefully in time be able to contribute back to the community with what we have learned.

Hy,
I have read about Your forum on Internet.
I'm sure to learn a lot from Your forum and I hope to contribute to it.

Thanks for all