EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Xonar

Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hey longtime lurker,

I general just browse and give advice whenever. Im a p670rsg user, use to have a nice 4700m w370st with bugged overclocking was good stuff

Hey everyone. New guy here. I just stumbled onto this site while looking for a way around the dreaded Lenovo Whitelist for WiFi cards. I've been working in IT for around 17 years or so now so it's always nice to find a good forum with outside the box information.

Hi All,

My name is Miguel and I'm from Galicia, Spain.

I just build my Lenovo G580 from several broken ones. It's working fine but the WiFi card is shown as unauthorized network card.

After googleing too much about this error i found there is a White list and here, i saw a post where you know how to disable it.

this is the first thing i´m interested, but i saw some threads i want to read and learn

Hello everyone,

I've been in IT for the last 12 years and this site keeps coming up in my google searches for some of my projects, so I figured it was probably time to join.  Looking forward to being a part of the community. 

Hello all,

a newbie here. Just started to learn some modding, guess gonna need some guidance. Hope it's going well with the commmunity.

Cheers.

What is up?

Known as Igor Eisberg, dev mainly in the fields of C#, Java and Android, and working on both Windows and Linux environments. Notable projects are XperiFirm and UnSin for Sony Xperia devices and a dev for the Xiaomi.eu custom ROM project. Looking to dive deeper into laptops in order to get the most efficiency out of it, would definitely improve my workflow.

Nice being here with you all, and hope to learn something useful.

Hi people, thanks for joining the forum, there are many topics that interest me here, best regards

Hi people. Im Linas from Lithuania. 
found this site while looking for modded vbios for my almost fresh installed 680M on HP elitebook 8770w.
I hope to have best knowledge here for OC and cooling

On 1/28/2020 at 7:15 PM, Taskr36 said:

Hey everyone. New guy here. I just stumbled onto this site while looking for a way around the dreaded Lenovo Whitelist for WiFi cards. I've been working in IT for around 17 years or so now so it's always nice to find a good forum with outside the box information.

Me too. I'm just trying to upgrade my network card to dual-band Wifi. If anyone could download the files from the following thread and put them on zippyshare, it would be much appreciated: https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/files/file/19-lenovo-y400-y500-unlocked-bioswlan-whitelist-files/ 

Hi, I am new in this forum. I hope to learn and share a lot. Thanks

Hi, I'm Jackob,

my brother gave me his old Clevo P370EM and I want to give second life to this DTR :)

I've upgraded CPU that can be OCed, sold 2x GTX 670MX and replaced them with GTX 980m (1 for now, but I'm hunting for 2nd).

I flashed Prema bios, tried to flash prema vbios for 980m but it don't want to work with my card so I hoping to get promoted and be able to download johnksss & svl7 vbios.

Thanks.

Hi everybody!  Stygeon here. I have an Alienware M18x R2 that im not going to give up on. Doing everything i can to keep her alive. Currently trying to revive a dead 880m i purchased off ebay which is what brought me here. Going to do my best to stay on top of my post and help out when i can. 

Hello everyone, my name is Dima. I'm here to remove the white sheet in my Lenovo y580 laptop

Hi, guys, Boris from Bulgaria here. Decided to upgrade the wifi on my lenovo y510p so thats what brought me here...

Hello, I have come here to give my alienware m14x R2 a final push :D

Good afternoon!

I'm new here. Excited to join and learn from the community as I customize my work laptop for a data science workflow.

Hope everyone is in good health. Stay safe!

Hello, Im here to upgrade few laptops Lenovo and MSI, and learn.

I found this web after hours of searching and seem so interesting.

Thanks so much.

Hello all,

My name is Johnny and i'm new here. And thank you for this great site. My HP 8740W will be happy now.

On 3/7/2020 at 2:06 AM, TimeWaster2 said:

Me too. I'm just trying to upgrade my network card to dual-band Wifi. If anyone could download the files from the following thread and put them on zippyshare, it would be much appreciated: https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/files/file/19-lenovo-y400-y500-unlocked-bioswlan-whitelist-files/ 

Me three! I'm doing home office and am bound to a wired connection becuase my Y510P wlan card is pure garbage. Help some poor guys to have their luck changed

Hey guys, proud owner of an MS-1761 (MSI GT780/GT783 equivalent) here. I'm here to find out how to disable CPU throttling because since I replaced the GPU it's driving me a little crazy. 

Hello everyone, I have a clevo, see if I can improve and help some people.

Hi all, i have a old Alienware 15 r1 with 970m! 

hi there im jhay, by the way i am novice here,i just wanted to find a solution for my laptop it really annoys me, i cant play a stable because of throttling i hope someone can lend a help for me..by the way thanks in advanced for let me go in to this group i hope ican help to vice versa thanks:)

Hello! firstly I hope everyone is safe and doing fine, I am Oliver and I am from Houston. I work with Truck Pulse which is  a white label trucking app solution for logistics businesses and startups of all sizes who want their own Uber for trucking app that connects shippers and nearby truck drivers at the push of a button. 

I am glad to meet everyone here and looking for to a good interaction here