Apologies for the spam Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Xonar

Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hi, I'm Sykriss, and I'm primarily here to flash the BIOS of my Y500 to a modified version so I can overclock my GPUs past their factory 135MHz limit. 

Hello, I've been an outsider looking in for a while now, but have decided to finally join the community. I'm sure the unlocked BIOSes here will give me many hours of entertainment. As the name suggests I like to tinker, so unlike some of you who may want the most powerful thing you can get, I get a fair amount of enjoyment just from tweaking whatever I can get my hands on (so long as time allows).

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I have a Clevo P751TM1-G laptop with i7-8700k, 64GB RAM and Nvidia GTX 1070 Mobile GPU. I'm looking forward to get the baked mod bios for my system. Also looking for a way (if there is any) to disable the NVIDIA GPU and use the integrated CPU graphics. The reason for this, I want to use a variant of Linux which doesn't have native support of Nvidia GPU. If anyone experienced on this, please advice me. Consider me a noob for few things.

Welcome John, I hope you can get better in this forum.

Hi all. i am currently experiencing problems with my clevo p170sm-a. the famous error 43 on my Nvidia card. After searching the web i have decided to try a new vbios. after reading many posts here i have leaned that this is a great community for discusions and help.hope to learn lots here and to broarden my knowloege.

Hey everyone. alienware m17x r4 here. Been lurking for a while and decided to join. 

Hello everyone, great board,learning a lot just lurking, and now trying to whitelist bios in my T440P.

Cheers

aoisoiuollllHe

Hello everyone. I'm new here, using a CyberpowerPC Fangbook 4 (Not the best laptop in the world, lost my motherboard after a year and since then running strong) 

Hi,

I am a newbie here, and found this site surfing the net. I have just discovered that my ACER E5-523G-958X has not enabled the AMD-V in BIOS, so I cannot run a virtual machine.

I need to, so I expect getting your help to enable the virtualization in the BIOS. 

By the way, I have no further skills in this matter.

Regards

Hi, I'm new here. I'm a software developer and I think this forum is a great resource for one of my hobbies: modding and hacking in general. :)

Hi All

I am Tony. I have over 20 years' experience in IT, having started in electronics. I'm not a programmer at all though.

Have a 4 year old Clevo P650SG that has the annoyingly locked BIOS and I'm hoping to be able to get a hold of one that will allow me to get access to all the things Clevo decided to lock down. Grr

Happy to advice around general IT and computing, but as above, clueless about BIOS modding etc right now, but also looking to try to learn.

Hello everyone.  Been checking out bits and pieces of OC info on various Nvidia cards on this board for a couple years now.  Used some instructions to OC an old 680GTX card I had and have loved the guides.  Not sure why I didn't join sooner as there's definitely a ton of helpful info on these forums!!

Been in the IT industry for almost 10 yrs now even though my degree is in Biochem...don't ask me how that happened.  I'm still still not sure how I'm in this industry but is all good because I have learned so much and definitely love implementing what I've learned.

Needed a modded bios for the GTX 880M that's in my old MSI GT70 rig.  Been into gaming forever, but have recently gone from more of a console gamer to almost exclusively PC gaming in the last few years.  It's time to crank this old rig up!!  See if I can melt the GPU or something and give me an excuse to build a crazy tower with a GTX 1660ti or something.  Still waiting on the new RTX cards to get through some initial growing pains before I'm ready to invest.

Anyways, HMU if you need any general IT help or networking issues as I have a decent amount of experience in that field.