Xonar

Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hello forum members . 

been lurking for a few months finally got stuck and need help so thought I would join and say hi 

Sup guys, I'm Drozof and I been doing stuff with GPUs ever since I got a GF4 as a kid and OC'd it so I could get good frames on Vice City

Right now I'm mostly into laptop graphics, wondering why MXM  ports aren't more common.

Hi everyone, im new here, needed a good tech site for advice and such, figured this was the best after many look arounds, went ahead and did the 1 year elite.  My system is an Alienware M18X R1, I7 2920 XM, GTX 780M, and ssd with regular 1tb hd,   im not a pro, but do a lot of laptop repairs and builds,   thanks for any advice givin in the future.

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum so I thought I'd post here. I've helped my friends with their builds and have done some upgrades to my personal laptop but I'm always looking to learn! For the time being I'm using a Lenovo y510p with an added SSD. Looking forward to being a part of this community and making my own contributions! 

Just posting a friendly hello!

joined today after needing to find the Lenovo Y400 bios mod. Just bought one of these laptops for gaming and have an ultrabay GPU coming in so I don't want this baby gimped when I used it.

So glad to see such a great forum to be a part of now!

Hello everyone, my name is Dashuang because I am a twin brother and I have a brother named Xiaoshuang. I'm glad to open this great forum, but my English is so bad that I can't use translation software (grammar may be incorrect) to hope that you can give more advice, a child from a mountain village in China.:hyper:

hello to all, im from Serbia, and my job is hardware repairing :D , do i need buy premium account to download some bios dumps?

Edited by h20

Hello all, just your regular user here. Sometimes I help where I can, sometimes I need help.

This time, i'm trying to get my 7670m working again after I realised W10 isn't all it's hyped to be and there aren't (or at least, weren't) drivers for 7670 on W10.

I'll post in the HP laptop board and if I don't get much visibility, I'll post in the general laptop discussions and see how that goes.

Hi, I'm working on a GPU upgrade I haven't seen yet (M2200 into a Precision M4700) and thought this would be a good place to share my experience and learn from other users. I've seen and used guides from here in the past, so I'm glad to be able to contribute in some way! I have a thread up in another subforum here, check it out if you believe you have anything to share on the subject.

Hey Guys

Happy New Year!

Been in this TI for some days looking on Lenovo Ultrabay Graphics Adapter. I am a curious beginner related to Bios unlock, overclock , mods .

Happy i found this forum

First post, glad I found this site.  Tons of useful info so far.  Just picked up a 8770w quad core with a k3000m.  I've been overclocking every pc I've ever owned but never a laptop. 

Hi all!

Fairly experienced bios modder/hardware modder here, looking forward to getting involved with everyone! 

Cheers

hello new member here,im a computer technician and a cook!found this forum,seem great.

Hello,

..and a Happy & Prosperous 2019 to you all.

I'm an I.T. guy, recently with NCR!! currently undergoing recuperation.

Just joined this site and have questions which I'll post in the appropriate forum.

Speak soon..

Hey,

I'm trying to resurrect my Alienware M17xR3, Graphics card died so am using on board graphics.

Got win 10 installed, got it to recognise my SSD fine.  Worried the cpu fan isn't working properly.

I'll post in the right forum

Hello guys, I'm the newest member of the team. Please to meet you all. :)

------------------------------------------------------

France at Home is an online French Supermarket that sells French products such as bread, appetizers, cheese, jams, foie gras, condiments, shampoo, saucisson, french mustard, and French bread. France At Home offers new & quality French Food because it imports products from France then deliver directly to your doorstep.

Edited by Franz123

Hello everyone!

I'm here for the same reason as Hobgoblyn I think lol. Woke up to my M17x r3 only displaying a black screen with a white cursor on the top left side. Hoping to revive this beast. I must say however, this thing has put up plenty of a fight.

Hi all,

I'm here trying to resurrect the GPU on my old Lenovo y410p, and I came across the BIOS mods available in the forums. This old beast still works wonderfully after all these years, and I'd like to upgrade the RAM, but I can only really justify that if I can get the discrete graphics fixed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey TI users I'm new to this form and am now a recent owner of a Lenovo Ideapad Y510P (Gt 755m SLI version). It was pre-owned and I got it to use in school but wanted to give it some performance upgrades IE; new sata ssd, new m.2 ssd, and a new Wifi card to replace the antiquated wireless N-Standard with an AC card. AHHH the notorious Lenovo BIOS whitelisting. I've hit a brick wall now as i've installed the drives and wifi card and am ready to install Win 10/Ubuntu now but cannot as the whitelist is telling me to remove the newly installed card. Im following member: svl7 post on how to flash the BIOS but I just joined the community today and do not have sufficient privileges to download the required programs and files for this fix. Please if any admins can point me in the right direction or help me get these files that would be great.

A Short bio. Currently pursuing my AAS-T in my CNET coarse here in the USA and recently received my A+ Cert. I love all electronics from old to new and love taking them apart and restoring them to nominal condition. I love gaming on PC, Steam, XBL and learning about Ubuntu. My dream is to become an Network architect or a Big Data farmer one day. This Lenovo is technically my third gaming class laptop in history, the first being Alienware Area 51-M D9t pentium 3, the second a Asus rog g51v, and the now third Lenovo y510p. Ive taken apart and fixed hundred of laptops from my teenage days when i fixed laptops at a local repair store. 

Hello everyone, my name is Paul. I'm interested in computers since I can remember. For a long time I have been looking for a specific knowledge base and I have just found it. I hope I will be helpful and for you. Sorry for my English.

Edited by rudy
wrong language

Hello everyone...
I am here because I want to expand my knowledge of the latest computer technology and I have just encountered it in this forum. Hopefully by joining here I can get it.
Thank you very much

Hey all, call me Brick. Love to tinker with tech but just a novice. Built a few pc in my days, modded a few consoles but nothing fancy but really enjoy it all the same. Excited to see what I can learn from here.