Xonar

Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hello forum members . 

been lurking for a few months finally got stuck and need help so thought I would join and say hi 

Sup guys, I'm Drozof and I been doing stuff with GPUs ever since I got a GF4 as a kid and OC'd it so I could get good frames on Vice City

Right now I'm mostly into laptop graphics, wondering why MXM  ports aren't more common.

Hi everyone, im new here, needed a good tech site for advice and such, figured this was the best after many look arounds, went ahead and did the 1 year elite.  My system is an Alienware M18X R1, I7 2920 XM, GTX 780M, and ssd with regular 1tb hd,   im not a pro, but do a lot of laptop repairs and builds,   thanks for any advice givin in the future.

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum so I thought I'd post here. I've helped my friends with their builds and have done some upgrades to my personal laptop but I'm always looking to learn! For the time being I'm using a Lenovo y510p with an added SSD. Looking forward to being a part of this community and making my own contributions! 

hello guys im wyrkan, trying to resurrect my msi gt60

Just posting a friendly hello!

joined today after needing to find the Lenovo Y400 bios mod. Just bought one of these laptops for gaming and have an ultrabay GPU coming in so I don't want this baby gimped when I used it.

So glad to see such a great forum to be a part of now!

Hello everyone, my name is Dashuang because I am a twin brother and I have a brother named Xiaoshuang. I'm glad to open this great forum, but my English is so bad that I can't use translation software (grammar may be incorrect) to hope that you can give more advice, a child from a mountain village in China.:hyper:

hello to all, im from Serbia, and my job is hardware repairing :D , do i need buy premium account to download some bios dumps?

Edited by h20