Review: E-Win Champion Series Gaming Chair Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Xonar

Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hello everyone here at TechInferno.

I really enjoyed the work found on these pages.

Have a good fun.

Hi TechInferno users ! Newbie here, hoping to learn everything I can about modding laptops, tablets, and building PCs from scratch. Currently owner of a Notion Ink Adam (rommed) and a Lenovo y580 that I want to mod the bios whitelist to allow 3rd party hardware. Hoping TI will help me get there!

Hi everybody c:

My name is Maddison, I´m a mexican girl ^_^, I don't know what to say about me, Mmm I like video games and technology very much but right now I can't buy all that.

I hope to meet people here.

see ya :alien:

Hey Guys, I'm Carlos and I enjoy playing video games. I like to build budget PCs with great OC potential, but I always end up not OCing because of my poor knowledge in the area. Hope I can learn more about it!

Have a great day!

Greetings, all. I'm Paul, and I mostly just watch my roommate as he runs overclocking experiments on his decently high-end gaming PC. Personally, I'm just trying to squeeze a bit more life out of a Lenovo laptop by messing with things that I'm supposed to leave alone. It's out of warranty anyway, so what's the harm?

Hiya,

I'm learning the hard knock lessons of bidding on used M18x R2. But instead of shelving it and denouncing it dead for good, it's opened many learning opportunities with laptop maintenance and further customizations beyond the device's shelf life.

Who knows? Under all this troubleshooting, I might have still a functioning machine yet!

Helo Everyone!

Happy user of MS-16F4 with GTX870 3 GB, I7-4910qm, ssd and 16GB of RAM. What I'm looking for is:

1. solving problem with throttling of GTX 870,

2. customization of video card (980 or 1060).

Hello Other Modders and tech forum enthusiasts,

I look forward to further modding my Alienware m17x R4 and solving my temperature issues which are plaguing me.

I hope to contribute to this forum in the future.

Hey everyone at T|I,

I'm Sarafan and I own a MS-16F4 with a 970m GTX 3GB, i7 4800MQ and 8GB of RAM. I'm looking to get the most out of my GPU by altering the vBIOS and also lower the heat generated by my CPU.

I also hope to be able to help with anything else I can.

Hi, everyone. I'm mostly here looking for solutions for an unlocked M18x R1 BIOS.

hi i just joined the site.

I've had a laptop since 2012 and amazingly it can still run games. I have been overclocking it for the majority of those years on my GT 640m. More than one occasion I have smoothly run games that are apparently beyond its limitations. If anything the problem with it has been overheating but an occasional clean sorts that out! There is a bios mod on this site which can push it even further and I am excited to try it out.

Hi

I'm Enrico, i'm from Italy, and I'm here to learn, how to repair/improve my notebook.

Thank you

Hi. I'm a Clevo p150em laptop user and I want to try some experiments with overclocking.

- I have a video card gtx 670mx and I want to remove the drop by 25mV when the temperature exceeds 60 degrees. I belive my chip can overcome 1 GHz, if use right vbios mod.
- In the near future, try out the thermal interface of liquid metal to bring down the temperature on the processor and the video processor.
- In the distant plans upgrade to 980m or 1060 mxm, but I still do not know what exactly to choose and what problems can be. And I'm here to find out the details and other people's examples.

Hello everyone, looks interesting for people who wanna overclock and do some GPU tweakings!

Hello! I'm AJ and I'm interested in breathing new life into older machines through safe modifications. 

Hey Yall,

My name is Todd I'm from Louisiana.

Found my way here trying to modify my bios Asus G75VW.

6 hours ago, toddgreg said:

Hey Yall,

My name is Todd I'm from Louisiana.

Found my way here trying to modify my bios Asus G75VW.

Hi!

Just read "User account promotion rules":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/

"... If you cannot wait for this promotion period, then we encourage you to subscribe for T|I Elite Membership as it will provide you with an immediate account promotion and you can then download what you wish. Attempting to circumvent these rules set forth are grounds for infraction and/or termination of your account privileges as it is a violation of our terms of service that you agreed to when joining Tech|Inferno forums. "

Hello,

My name is Joe. I'm from N.Y., and I'm trying to deal with my m14x r1 sata bios issue.