EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Xonar

Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hey y'all, new user here looking to learn and grow! I found this forum via several helpful and informative posts regarding laptop modding - particularly, for the Lenovo Y500, which is the laptop I own and that has seen heavy use over the past few years. My experience in most things relevant here is pretty limited, so I would only consider myself a power user, at most, in most regards, though more capable with technology than most I know. This, I'm looking to change through self-learning and possibly higher education in the near future.

Hi everyone. I found this site and google looking for mods. As a provident spender, I like to upgrade components when possible, but it has been more difficult with laptop computers than desktop computers. I wouldn't know how to disassemble or mod a laptop without seeing others do it first. So I am thankful for those who have paved the way.

Hello. I've been following this website for sometime, but never had to post anything myself, as I've seen most of the topics are already there. They are very helpful.

Until recently I was curious about certain mods/upgrades and thought there was no other community better than this, who has hands on experience. So I gave it a shot.

Loving the work everyone has done so far!

Cheers!

Hi everyone!

This is Kyung, lives in Atlanta GA. I have been reading and learning a lot of stuffs from this forum. Honestly I joined T|I to download one of the BOIS Modification file for my Lenovo Y510P. However, since I'm here as a member, I will try to add any comments that are worth to share.  As I love DIY modifications on my laptops and desktops, hope I could help someone else here.

Also, I really appreciate all of the T|I members sharing great informations and MOD materials. It's been one of the best resources for me to learn, fix, or mod my hardwares and softwares.

Hello there!

My name is Edney Helene, i do live in Sao Paulo!

Enthusiast, 29 years old!

been modding amd bios with rbe theres a time....also used alot that ubu bios updater to update some of the internal bios modules....

Now i just moved in into notebook platform since im moving from my country!

Bought an Acer f5-573g-59aj and i think this forum is the right place to start on researching how to mod my bios and unlock some advanced features! 

Its my pleasure to joing this place with u guys! 

I registered since my projects become more complicated i.e. laptop engineers/designers became more stupid and the forum already helped me out a few times.

Don't really know people IRL who are interested in hardware, modding and all the other crap we love and I really miss to have conversations and debates about all those things.

I got a shit-ton of different laptops (since that's part of what I do for payin bills) and won't bother to name them all.

Thank you very much for this forum and everybody who brings something useful to the table.
Regards from Austria.

hey hey party people, so im here by way if unlocked bios paradise and hopefully will find some usefull info on mods overall, just a bit of everything really

Hello all first post, by any chance anyone know where i can get the prema gtx675m Vbios? i found it on here but it states i do not have access...

Hiya didn't do this until now, but I thought I better intro here Ferrouswogg that is my gaming name most of the time:D or CS:s [xXx] Ferrouswogg, or Wv Ferrouswogg back in the old msn mechwarrior days if anybody played that or remembers that game!!! I have worked on computers since those days in the late 90s early 2000s, but family started taking more time. So hello all!!!

Hi everyone,

I found this site while searching for a solution to my bricked Dell Inspiron 17RSE (7720), which was working fine and then decided it wasn't going to finish POST and boot anymore... Dell say the motherboard is toast but I think it is more likely the BIOS has corrupted as it will attempt to load a new BIOS from a USB stick (using Phoenix crisis recovery method).

So hopefully one of you kind people will be able to help me out or I will just have to use it as a doorstop.

:-)

Hi everyone, i have a p870dm3 with gtx1080sli. I'm looking to learn how to install modded drivers so I don't have to restart when I enable and disable sli.

Hey FNG here and just wanted to say hello and figured I'd drop a deuce or two and read what seems to be one of my future favorite f*&^ing forums to come to.    Lately I've really been into seeing what I can make my Early 2011 8,2 do that its maker says it "cant" or "not supposed" to do.   It's just a computer....their the ones that broke it....I'm just trying to set it free....plus, I bought the damn thing!

K, I'll quit crying....was my one for the month.   Hi everyone!

Hello I am a lurker who saw some items related to lenovo laptops and their lack of security on the site. I am interested in privacy and security along with maxing out performance! If you have a question related to software configuration on a consumer grade x86/arm machine I am the guy to ask.

Hello all,

I found this site while searching for bios unlocking & overclocking. Reading a bit of posts n related content, It seems here will be quite resourceful.

Greetings folks! Here is a curios Black Sabbath and Star Trek fan. Hope to learn, find answers to my questions and share info about things i know.

Live long and prosper!!

\\//_

Hello I am a tech user, and an ASUS ROG user, I came here to download a modded bios ... but I guess I need to post first ... 

Hello. My Name is António

And i want to give a new life to my old Clevo P157SM

Hey there. i own a y500 and want to flash its bios.. some googling brought me here. :D

Hi!

My name is ROTOR and I'm to understand a know more about MXM cards!!!!!!!

P.D. I think I hate HP RSA signed bios but I'm not sure at the moment :01:

Hey guys cipol3 here, stumbled upon a thread for flashing bios but found out more stuffs here on this forum.

Looking forward for more stuffs here in the forum!

Hello all, My name is Jasen.  I have recently transitioned from Active Duty Military to a Civilian IT Career as well as being a Reservist.  I currently using an Alienware M18X R2 that I have had since 2012.  It has served me well and I am looking for ways to improve it's performance to last a little bit longer until I can build a nice Desktop Rig.  I have been looking around T|I for awhile and figured I should become a part of this community.  Still up in the air of what I want to do to my AW but the first thing I think would be to unlock the GPU's to get a little more performance out of them.  Maybe someone could point me in the right direction to help guide my process a bit.

• Thumbs Up 1