EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Xonar

Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hi all,

I was upgrading my lenovo y580 wireless card and started my laptop only to realize there was a whitelist. The information on BIOS updating and fixing on this forum looked very intriguing, so I decided to join.

Hi all,

I created this account a few days ago, mainly due to display driver issues and voltage control for my gpu, I have already created a three.

Hi guys,

I've joined a couple of days ago while looking for a 880m vbios - liked what I've seen so I guess I'll hang around. My primary notebook is Clevo P170SM with GTX880m, and I was terribly lucky to get a heavily discounted MSI GT70, which I'm giving an overhaul right now.

Hello,

Im here becouse of my problems with Lenovo Y510. Wonderfull Laptop but the software just crashed. Hope that i will find solution of the problem here. And i love music, music and 1 more time music. :)

Hi all,

I created this account a few days ago, mainly due to display driver issues and voltage control for my gpu, I have already created a three.

same here :(, it's been a while now!

I'm here becouse I want to download the Alienware 680m vBios, right now I have 7 posts, but I still can't download the file... Help please?

Hello!

New here will either update my GTX680m or brick laptop. Hopefully former.

HI there, my name is patrick. I have a
ideapad y500p and i have had a lot of problems with it.This post is just to complete my first 5 posts as fast as possible so I can download slv7's bios mod.

- - - Updated - - -

HI there, my name is patrick. I have a
ideapad y500p and i have had a lot of problems with it.This post is just to complete my first 5 posts as fast as possible so I can download slv7's bios mod.

Hey guys,

I joined recently to find some BIOS/driver updates for a few laptops and participate in some PC/gaming related discussion topics. I look forward to learning from you guys.

Hello there. I'm a new user and do not get how to post there. Whenever I try to post it says that everything is correct but there is no post(

- - - Updated - - -

An attempt to get +1 post))

Hi guys, Jonno here.

Ive got a g750JH a n55sf and also a gaming desktop with dual r9 290's looking at getting a bit more performance out of my gaming laptop and just generally learning more.

Hi all,

I'm eby and was reading this forum for some month now. Many helpfull informations, Thanks all for your work!

Hi to all.

Greetings from Malaysia.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm guilty of registering to the site mainly for the unlocked bios for my y500.

There is a lot of useful information regarding my new laptop though, so I might stick around anyway .

Hi guys! I am George. I have a Sager NP9370 and I am looking to flash my GTX 780M with custom VBIOS.

There is a lot of useful info here.

Hey guys, new to the site.. not new to the computer world, but im new to bios flashing. Saw this site had the whitelist bios mod for my Y500. Thanks for having me!