Xonar

Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

HI! I joined initially because I want to mod my MSI Gx660 bios. Right now, I'm learning a lot of new things thanks to forum.techinferno :)

Hi! I found this forum when I was search information about vbios for my K3000m video Card on my M6700 Dell. After that I am very suprised that this forum represents very high level about information. Thanks for that.

Hi guys, I recently acquired a clevo w230ss and would like to improve it a bit. Mostly interrested in premamods but I will keep looking around.

Hi, I'm ust making some posts so that I can download your BIOS update from another thread lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I'm ust making some posts so that I can download your BIOS update from another thread lol

Hi, although I initially came across this site for a bios update for my clevo p150em, I've found so much more useful stuff. This site is a gem.

Hello, I`m from Japan and I got an alienware m17x. In my country people are not interesting in DIY notebooks. I`m glad to see lots of people have same interests.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys, Glad to be a part of this forum. I was in the sat box hobby for a while and gained quite a bit of skill at board level hardware mods and some software but I am a bit rusty. I was one of the people who helped develop the Halo 2 doubleshot mod and other controller mods back in the day. WAs fun until everyone jumped on board and commercialized it. Got out of the electronics hobby for a while and started building guns, AK47 variants mostly and others. Just another hobby to help me relax. Knowing that my Y500 isn't reaching it's full potential is dragging me back in.

Thanks

RB8720

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi, I'm Jamescc. Just joined, interested in the Mod Bios section for Y400. I may be a noob, so pls be nice with me. Thnx.

Good site, taught me alot.

Hi, i know i may posting in wrong section but may i know how long does it take for my post to be published?

I posted something last night and realized it was not yet up there.

Thanks in advance.

Hey all, came across the site while looking up max o/c stats for my laptop to get a little bit of a boost and saw all the great bios mods here so hope I'll be around for a while

Hey guys, I just joined just bought a new np9570 sager with 880m sli(although I wish now I had waited until the 980m was released after hearing about them) and I'm in the process of trying to flash the overclockers bios for the 880m(so thoughts are appreciated) I have already flashed to prema bios which are really nice and quite efficient.

Well, I'm not new, but haven't posted anything yet!

So, hello to everyone!

Regards,

pun

Nice to meet you.

I'm interested in learing information technology, but I'm not very patient.

I hope all the software can be easy to use

Hi,

how long first post approval take time ?

- - - Updated - - -

anybody knows which forums need post approval ?

Hey, im Tyson, and i found this site while trying to figure out what "GT Frequency, and GT Voltage" settings in my bios were, and hopefully i can find some other useful things here.

• Thumbs Up 2