Xonar

Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hallo my name is sam. I love how everyone is registering to unlock their bios. I am too. Lenovo Y580. But this is the best place cause nice forum with a lot of good info that i've been reading. and it has modded bios for a lot of computer. NICE!

Hi guys, I'm Shmoo. I'm a sophomore CS major with a Lenovo y580. Nice to meet you guys! :)

Hello! Google brought me to here when I am looking for unlock bios. I haven't spent much time here but it looks really nice. Thank you for reading. :smug:

Hi. My nick name is brainvat. Google brought me to here when I looking for some information about my new lenovo laptop. I haven't spent much time to look around here but it seems really nice. Thank you for reading. :fat:

Hi my name is LilaQ, I am from germany and have been reading quite a few bit here. My newest purchase of a Lenovo Y580 brought me here a few days ago, and somehow, I have kept reading ;-)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi! I'm Alex! I just got a Lenovo y410P. I'm an IT guy, so I tend to do alot of tinkering with my tech stuff. I'm sure you'll see me on here from time to time!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi, My name is Daniel owning a lenovo y500 that need some tender loving care. And i play a lot of games and i am from holland btw

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello, I'm Jonathan. I've got a Lenovo y410p with a connection that drops every 2 minutes when I'm in my room. I promise to be on longer than just picking up bios stuff.

Greetings, my name is Yoom. I own an Alienware m14x and am sort of a laptop enthusiast. I enjoy playing games and dissecting laptops, and I am afraid of people

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi. Im also new here. Just got a msi gt60 with a gtx675mx and looking to get it working at blazing speeds

Hey. I am new to the flashing and over clocking community. I have an ALienware m17x R4 with Gtx 680m just looking to over clock this bad boy :)

Hi everyone! New to TI. Looks like a great site with many great resources. I have a Lenovo IdeaPad y510p with the familiar dropped-wireless problems. Just starting college this year and hope to keep up with new tech!

got a lenovo y510p gt750m want to unlock some things, but i cant seem to download anything from the threads or view full size pictures, any advise would be appreciated in regards to downloading things from the threads thanks -TeK-

just saying hi im new i just got a lenovo y500 and was wanting to get the downloads but cant. and no one wants to ok my posts.

My name is Gustavo, 32 yo, brazilian, I work with consultancy, and mainly Risk Management, but AGES ago would play with hardware tweaking, and hope to be back ... with a y410p lenovo, and lots of extra backup laptops ! ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Name is Brandon, 23yo enthusiast. I have had 2 quad sli machines, and now that I am settling down I am SLI only ha. No more money going out on quarterly desktop updates. I am in to telecom, but due the the recent major layoffs in my area I have moved to good ol' food service. I spent 5 years military and thoroughly enjoy taking computers apart and putting them back together!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi everyone. I was directed here to get some info on upgrading my video card in my M15X. Looks like a great place to search!

• Thumbs Up 1

hello.

English is not good. I prefer Russian or German.

PC sold and bought my first notebook. Interest in building a computer is. Once I was a fan of online Thom'sHardware, Polish edition.

Miron.

Hello people. I'm from arizona moved to cali and will be moving to hawaii. I was looking into buying a Clevo P370sm and have done research for a few months before deciding on it. I'm continuing to expand my knowledge just by reading around.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well hello. People call me erb. I was brought here by svl7's unlocked bios for my Lenovo. Currently transforming my pc into a hackintosh :D

• Thumbs Up 1

I did find this forum through google while i was looking for a gpu upgrade for my adus g73 jw. Hope to gez a 660m soon. ;-)

• Thumbs Up 1