Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hallo my name is sam. I love how everyone is registering to unlock their bios. I am too. Lenovo Y580. But this is the best place cause nice forum with a lot of good info that i've been reading. and it has modded bios for a lot of computer. NICE!

got a lenovo y510p gt750m want to unlock some things, but i cant seem to download anything from the threads or view full size pictures, any advise would be appreciated in regards to downloading things from the threads thanks -TeK-

Name is Brandon, 23yo enthusiast. I have had 2 quad sli machines, and now that I am settling down I am SLI only ha. No more money going out on quarterly desktop updates. I am in to telecom, but due the the recent major layoffs in my area I have moved to good ol' food service. I spent 5 years military and thoroughly enjoy taking computers apart and putting them back together!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello people. I'm from arizona moved to cali and will be moving to hawaii. I was looking into buying a Clevo P370sm and have done research for a few months before deciding on it. I'm continuing to expand my knowledge just by reading around.

• Thumbs Up 1